Uganda Adventure and sport activities Tours 2019/2020
11 Adventure and sport activities Tours with 13 Reviews
- Tracking of the gorillas.
- Boat Cruise.
- Game drives.
- Close up views of Chimpanzees and Colobus Monkeys, and if lucky, Mountain Gorillas.
- Visit a true African Jungle with dense undergrowth and vegetation.
- Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest.
- White water rafting from the source of the River Nile.
- Tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Become a part of an exciting gorilla tracking safari.
- Standing face to face with the amazing mountain gorillas.
- Discover the beauty of Bwindi.
- Marvel at views from the summit of Margherita Peak (5109m).
- Trek in the UNESCO World Heritage listed Rwenzori Mountains, a source of the River Nile.
- Discover remote alpine valleys and glacial landscapes.
SavingUS$ 195From US$ 3,704 13 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 8 seats left|
- Spend two days trekking (with an optional third) through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest to get close to Uganda's rare mountain gorillas.
- Both Gorilla Permits are included in the trip price!.
- Travelling in an intimate group of maximum eight passengers allows for greater mobility and more face time with your local guide and expert conservationists..
The feeling of laying eyes on a family of rare mountain gorillas in the wild ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Entebbe/Kampala View Map
- Operator Peregrine Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 749From US$ 7,291 9 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 6 seats left|
- Queen Elizabeth National Park - Game viewing in Uganda's finest reserve.
- Kibale National Park - The best destination for chimp tracking.
- Rwenzori Walk - An exciting day walk at the foothills of the majestic 'Mountains of the Moon'.
- Track Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Undertake a jungle trek to encounter chimpanzees in their natural habitat.
- Travel by boat cruise in the Kazinga Channel.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,944 7 days View Tour
|Aug 2||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 6||Only 6 seats left|
- The spread of wildlife on this 6-day of adventure is superb.
- An included lecture on the rhino re-introduction project at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary provides excellent insight into one of Uganda’s great conservation efforts.
- Every traveller booked onto this adventure results in a donation towards East Africa Wildlife Society.
SaveUS$ 135From US$ 2,690 6 days View Tour
|Aug 31||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 226From US$ 4,294 15 days View Tour
|Jun 23||Only 10 seats left|
|Feb 16||10+ seats left|
- Track the Mountain Gorillas in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- View chimpanzees and other primate species in their natural habitat.
- Search for tree-climbing lions and other wildlife in the Queen Elizabeth National Park.
SavingUS$ 215From US$ 4,084 10 days View Tour
|Jun 7||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 10 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results