- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Drive from Udaipur to Jodhpur. See major highlights en route
- Visit the famous Ranakpur Jain Temple
- See the majestic Kumbhalgarh Fort
The first important cultural landmark en route is Kumbhalgarh Fort, a Unesco World Heritage site and a place from where to enjoy mesmerizing views. We will then drive you to the Jain Temple in Ranakpur. It is believed that the temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, a follower of Jainism. He is said to have constructed this temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar, after whom the temple is named.
Back in the car, we will continue the journey to Jodhpur, where we will drop you off at your hotel or location. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments are not included in the tour price.
- Pickup from your hotel or location in Udaipur. Drop-off at the hotel/airport/train station in Jodhpur. Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver
- Toll taxes & parking charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- A tour guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.