- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Udaipur's major cultural and historic landmarks
- Visit Udaipur City Palace, the largest palace complex in Rajasthan
- Take a walk around Dudh Talai
The palace is situated on the banks of Lake Pichola, a beautiful, artificial, manmade lake that was dug in 1362 AD and named after the nearby Picholi Village. Even now, part of the property is still owned by the present king of Udaipur while the rest has been converted into hotels and museums.
The museums inside this palace also display the wardrobe and weapons used by past rulers and gives you the chance to learn more about the regal lifestyle of the rulers of Udaipur. We will then head for the famous Shree Jagdish Temple, a three-story, 79-feet-high temple built by Maharana Jagat Singhji in 1651 AD. This temple is still owned and managed by the royal family of Udaipur. Every year, thousands of devotees come to worship in this temple.
Travel to Dudh Talai, located on the banks of Lake Pichola, near the City Palace next. Enjoy beautiful views of Lake Pichola, Jagmandir Island Palace and Udaivilas as well as the gorgeous Aravalli range and Udiapur's old city. Walk around the lake and see various species of birds. You might also want to relax in the lush green garden near the lake before it's time to drive back to your hotel.
Please note that entrance fees to monuments is not included in the tour price.
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel or location in Udaipur. Transport provided by air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- English Speaking Guide (If You Select This Option When Booking Of This Tour
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Food and drinks
- A tour guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.