- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join ME to WE and extend your Contiki Eternal India Trip with an unforgettable volunteering experience to Rajasthan's rural countryside! Dive deeper into India's vibrant culture and landscape on this sustainable international development project. Experience daily life in the local community and explore nature with morning yoga and walks. Leave more than a footprint behind-leave a positive impact. This trip can also be booked as a standalone experience.
Day 1: Udaipur to Araveli
Day 2: Areveli
Day 3: Araveli
Day 4: Araveli to Udaipur
- 3 nights accommodation in bespoke cottages and fully ensuited glamping tents.
- Culinary food delights will be the special feature of your stay. Traditional dishes, Western options and any dietary needs will be crafted in the ME to WE kitchen, with all meals included during your stay.
- A trusted ME to WE representative. Local community leaders. This is your team. Trusted Contiki partners who are specialised, smart, friendly, fun, and integral to your experience.
- Any international flights to/from Udaipur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Me to We India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Me to We India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 21 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Me to We India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Me to We India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.