- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-18806
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Take in the inspiring Munduk waterfalls.
- Soak in a holy bath at Tirta Empul.
- Centre yourself with yoga overlooking the ocean.
- See the unique floating Ulun Danu Temple.
- Cycle the UNESCOprotected Jatiluwih Rice Terraces.
- Discover a traditional healing ceremony in Tabanan
- Show more
Enter the tropical wonderland of Bali, long a beacon to travellers in search of uncovering their spiritual side. Start your journey inward with Canang in Ubud, a traditional offering given at Hindu temples, before immersing yourself in nine days of rejuvenating activities, healthy food, and captivating sights. From daily yoga practices to traditional Balinese healing ceremonies to stops at serene beaches (Pemuteran, Sanur), you will be entranced by Bali’s natural calming spirit that continues to lure people from all over the world seeking a deeper connection.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud
Day 4: Ubud/Pemuteran
Day 5: Pemuteran
Day 6: Pemuteran/Sanur
Day 7: Sanur
Day 8: Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
- Hotels (8 nts).
- 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- Private van, bike, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Meeting - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga
- Your Foodie Moment: Organic Cooking Class
- Your Wellness Moment: Healing Ceremony
- Your Wellness Moment: Balinese Healing Yoga Session
- Your Wellness Moment: Morning Yoga
- Your Wellness Moment: Anti-Gravity Yoga
- Arrival transfer
- Tirta Empul Temple Visit
- Gunung Kawi Temple Visit
- Snorkelling Menjangan Island
- Hike to Munduk Waterfall
- Ulun Danu Temple Complex Visit
- Cycling Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wellness Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wellness Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 March 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wellness Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wellness Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?