- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about true Balinese cuisine at an indepth cooking class, sourcing ingredients from local markets and the onsite farm, and preparing a range of delicious vegetarian dishes, with the option of catering for other dietary desires.
- Participate in water purification ceremony at the traditional Tirta Sudamala temple, in which your body and soul will be cleansed in this ancient ritual.
- Discover the quintessential but secluded landscapes of rice fields and terraces on a guided Campuhan Ridge and local village walk with a knowledgeable local leader.
- Understand the traditional medicinal properties and health benefits of the Javanese Jamu drink, sourcing the local ingredients and preparing some yourself.
Why do I need an organised small-group tour through one of Asia’s most visited islands, you ask? Well, a nine-day real adventure of the sights, sounds and smells of traditional villages, untouched countryside, striking beaches and true Balinese cuisine isn’t easy to come by, but we’ve done all the hard work for you. Take part in a water purification ceremony, experience an authentic cooking class away from the crowds, learn the ancient art of Jamu and focus on wellness and relaxation with plenty of free time for you to explore at your own pace. You’ll be understanding why Bali is so highly regarded as a slice of paradise, but you’ll get to carve your own path past some of the serene highlights that it has to offer.
Ubud - Undisan
Nusa Penida - Nusa Lembongan
- Resort (6 nights), Hotel (2 nights)
- 8 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Private van , ferry , boat
- Ubud - Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Ubud - Balinese Organic Farm Cooking Class
- Undisan - Meditation class
- Undisan - Jamu (herbal drink) class
- Undisan - Purification at Tirta Sudamala Temple
- Nusa Lembongan - Yoga Class
- Nusa Penida - Angel Bilabong
- Nusa Penida - Broken beach
- Nusa Penida - Kelingking Cliff
- Nusa Penida - Crystal bay
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Canggu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spirit of Bali & Nusa Lembongan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 42+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spirit of Bali & Nusa Lembongan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Spirit of Bali & Nusa Lembongan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spirit of Bali & Nusa Lembongan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Bali is blessed with a consistent climate for most of the year. However, the rainy season (usually October–March) brings frequent downpours. The good news is that these rainy bursts don't last long, and it is usually still warm.
- We visit small towns on this trip, where life is more conservative than in the tourist areas. You will need to bring clothes that allow your shoulders and knees to be covered for both men & women. If you want to take part in the purification ceremony at the temple you will need to wear a sarong and t shirt over your swimwear.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers