- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-29 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Float in the ocean, bake on the beach, and conquer a volcano: the island landscapes of Bali and Gili are epic.
- Let a local show you their favourite dishes, from nasi campur to burbur, during a street food tasting in Seminyak. We know you didn’t come all the way to Bali to eat spaghetti.
- Make like a sponge and soak up every drop of Ubud's relaxed atmosphere. A walk among the bright green rice fields is as Bali as it gets.
- There's nothing like waking up at 3 am to climb a mountain, eh? Watching the sunrise from active volcano Mt Batur is worth every minute of sleep you lose.
From the patchouli-infused spiritual digs of Ubud and Seminyak’s beach clubs to traipsing up a volcano in Mt Batur and island life on Gili Trawangan, see the best bits of Bali by bus, boat, bike and, errr, foot. Cycle through rice paddies, snorkel over reefs, snap a few sunsets, hike some mountains then throw down some beers.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
- Guesthouse (1 nights), Hotel (8 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Private Minibus
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Tirta Empul Water Temple
- Tegalalang - rice terraces
- Mt Batur - Sunrise volcano climb
- Gili Trawangan - leader led orientation cycling trip
- Seminyak - Beach club visit
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Seminyak are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essential Bali & Gili Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 30+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Bali & Gili Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Bali & Gili Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Bali & Gili Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Part of what makes this part of the world so appealing is the warm weather, so it probably won’ come as a surprise that Bali can be extremely hot and humid. It’s also important to note that the temperature can drop in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this disparity in weather.
- Climbing Mt Batur on Day 4 to watch the sunrise from the top of the volcano is one of the highlights of this trip, just be aware this will involve starting the hike at 3 am. The climb takes around 2 hours and requires a good level of fitness.
- This trip affords lots of free time so that you're able to experience Bali the way you imagined. If you're in need of activity options, your leader will be on hand to help.
- This is a trip designed for travellers aged 18 to 29; full of fun, flexibility and plenty of free time to explore at your own pace.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Joining point description
Joining point instructions