- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ubud Visit a temple in traditional Balinese style
- Volcano Hike Climb Kelimutu Volcano for stunning views of three crater lakes
- Tribal Villages Walk through traditional villages on the unspoilt island of Flores
- Komodo National Park Look for Komodo dragons and overnight on a boat
Travel through remote Flores to take in scenery lush with jungle, paddy fields and dramatic volcanoes. Walk through tribal villages and admire views of picturesque crater lakes and volcanoes, before ending on the beaches of Bali. Moni - Climb Kelimutu volcano for sunrise views of the three turquoise crater lakes Bajawa - Walk through traditional villages on the unspoilt island of Flores Komodo National Park - Search for Komodo dragons and overnight on a boat
Day 1 : Tour starts in Ubud, the cultural heart of Bali
Day 2 : From Ubud, visit a temple in traditional Balinese style, and walk to ancient Royal tombs
Day 3 : Fly from Bali to Flores; drive through picturesque countryside to Moni
Day 4 : From Moni, climb Kelimutu volcano for views of three crater lakes
Day 5 : Scenic drive to the hill town of Bajawa
Day 6 : From Bajawa, hike through traditional Ngada tribal villages
Day 7 : Drive through the beautiful countryside of central Flores to Ruteng
Day 8 : Cruise to Rinca Island for Komodo dragon safari walk; overnight on boat
Day 9 : Cruise to Komodo Island for Komodo dragon safari walk; snorkelling and swimming off Pink Beach
Day 10 : Free morning; Fly to Bali and drive to Sanur Beach
Day 11 : Free time at Sanur Beach; opportunity to visit Lembongan Island or explore East Bali
Day 12 : Tour ends in Sanur
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Kelimutu Eco Lodge (2 nights)
- Edelweis Hotel (2 nights)
- Santa Maria Berduka (1 night)
- Overnight Boat: Bintang Laut - Komodo National Park (1 night)
- Puri Sari Beach Hotel (1 night)
- Puri Sading (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover Indonesia's Eastern Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover Indonesia's Eastern Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover Indonesia's Eastern Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover Indonesia's Eastern Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.