- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Cycle through rice paddies, jungles and plantations
- Ride up and down volcanoes and through villages
- Discover the islands of Bali and Java
Active volcanoes tower over rice paddies and coffee plantations. Jungles fringe tropical beaches on the edge of coral-rich waters. Village and temples dot the landscape where age-old traditions are still followed today. This is the backdrop through which we cycle up to craters and down to fishing villages, along asphalt roads and rainforest trails. On two wheels we explore some of the quieter parts of the islands of Bali and Java uncovering a patchwork of sights, sounds and smells.
Cycle through rice paddies, villages and temples
Cycle to Batur Volcano; afternoon mountain bike descent
Ride to Ponjok Batu Temple and Lovina coast
A day cycling, monkey forests, twin lakes, Buddhist monasteries and hot
Pedal to the harbour; snorkel around Menjangan Island; transfer to Java
Cycle up the slopes of Ijen Volcano; optional sunset hike
Early morning trek to the crater rim; later cycle off the volcano to Ketapang
Cycle through jungle and plantations to the fishing village at Meru Betiri
Ride along jungle trails to the beach at Pulau Merah; free time to relax on
the beach; transfer to Ketapang
Transfer by ferry and bus back to Bali to Canggu
Free day to relax on the beach or explore the area around Canggu and Seminyak
- 10 nights hotel, 1 night homestay and 1 night camping
- 12 breakfasts, 10 lunches and 3 dinners
- 9 days cycling with 90% vehicle support
- London flights (if booking incl. flights)
- Airport transfers (for flight inclusive passengers)
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus local leader
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Canggu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling Indonesia's Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 83 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cycling Indonesia's Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling Indonesia's Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.