- Bicycle tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Escape the tourist hordes and cycle through the island's heart, from the green hills of Ubud to the laidback beach towns of Lovina and Sanur.
- Cycling’s not the only activity on offer. Take the chance to hike up Mt Batur, visit hidden caves, soak in hot springs, and enjoy some watersports on the coast
- As well as beautiful temples, visit lessknown villages such as Trunyan, whose astounding burial tradition makes use of a mysterious ‘magic tree’
- Feast on the most authentic Balinese cuisine, prepared lovingly by unsung kitchen masters such as Lovina’s Bu Wayan
It’s all about two wheels in Bali, and this action-packed cycling trip takes in some of the island’s best spots in the highlands and on the coast. Hit the road in Ubud and wind your way south, into a world of lush green rice fields, smouldering volcanoes, family-run warungs, community projects, caves, temples and tiny villages. With the chilled-out beaches of Lovina and Sanur on the horizon, and a slew of adventure activities on offer throughout – such as a hike up Mt Batur – this is an unforgettable journey for cyclists and adventurers alike.
Our tour guide was very well-organised and very helpful for those who required extra assistance - like losing baggage / passport / remembering wrong flight times / having gold fish memory (yes... this all happened in the trip..). You would't need to worry if you're clumsy or forgetful as Intrepid tour guides will have you covered.
The itinerary is skewed towards a leisure one hence why the average age of our group is 50+ ranging from late 20's to 70's. If you're simply looking for a cultural experience I'd say this is the perfect choice. But if you're a bit more active and adventurous like me then you may feel too protected and bored somtimes.
Lastly some tips for shopping - save your money until you get to Udaipur as there's many more options and prices are a lot better. That way you don't need to lug around extra weight early in the trip too. Remember to bargain at expensive & bigger shops (those are the wealthy ones and they rip you off by a big margin) and not so much at the smaller shops (they aren't as rich!). Tour guides would sometimes hush you into particular shops unfortunately.. but don't feel pressured to make a purchase (easier said than done though) as those shop keepers are good at pitching.”
Tanah Lot/Canggu Beach
- Hotel (7 nts)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Bicycle , Support vehicle , Boat
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Pura Tirta Empul Temple
- Ubud - Pura Danau Bratan
- Munduk - Waterfall walk
- Tanah Lot Temple
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- To complete this trip it is important that you are both confident and competent in riding a bicycle.
- On this trip we have a single leader that rides with the group, and another that drives the support vehicle (acting as a back marker where needed). Where the vehicle cannot travel directly with the cyclists (e.g. a cyclists-only path) your leader will assign a person from the group to act as a back marker.
- This trip is designed for those who love to get active. While prior training may not be necessary, a moderate level of fitness will help you get the most out of the activities on this trip.
- The optional hike to the Mt Batur crater is demanding and can vary a great deal depending on the weather. Be sure to bring strong, sturdy walking shoes. Rest assured that all camping gear will be carried by porters.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Joining point instructions
Joining point description