- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The temples and natural sites of Bali make exploring so inviting. Head away from the usual route to Klungklung palace, the Tirta Empul and Tirta Gangga, among others.
- There’s a reason why Ubud is so popular – take in the jungle scenery and surrounding rice terraces and indulge in traditional Balinese cuisine.
- Discover the traditional art form of Kecak dancing – a Balinese performance focused on dancing with forms of chanting.
- Visit a village on Bali’s northeast coast that has made amazing efforts to conserve their reef and by doing so, saved their community.
Bali has something for everyone, and on this nine-day eastern exploration, discover a Bali you may never had known existed. Visit the renowned highlands of Ubud and the popular beachside city of Seminyak, but stray off the beaten track to Sideman, Amed and Candidasa. Learn the rich history, relax on one of the stunning beaches or just admire the flourishing landscapes all around. Get your cultural fix at the temple of Tirta Empul or the stunning Tirta Gangga, go snorkelling on the north coast or simply kick back in style at the resort like beaches of Seminyak – enjoying comfortable accommodation and plenty of time at your leisure along the way.
Ubud - Klungkung - Sideman
Sideman - Candidasa
Les Village - Amed
- Resort (7 nights), Hotel (1 night)
- 8 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Ubud - Kecak dance performance
- Ubud - Balinese Cooking Class
- Klungkung - Royal Palace
- Klungkung - Kerta Gosa (Hall Of Justice)
- Klungkung - Kamasan village visit including lunch
- Ubud - Tirta Empul Water Temple
- Sidemen - Village tour
- Candidasa - Tirta Gangga Walk & Palace Tour
- Candidasa - Sorga Chocolate Factory Visit
- Candidasa - Virgin Beach
- Les Village - Community visit, waterfall walk & lunch
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Seminyak are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip does include a couple of day walks. These are in the capabilities of most travellers. We recommend you bring shoes with a good grip.
- In Sideman you will walk on the narrow paths through some of the rice fields. A good level of balance is required and make sure you have your camera ready because the views are stunning.
- Bali is blessed with a consistent climate for most of the year. However, the rainy season (usually October–March) brings frequent downpours. The good news is that these rainy bursts don't last long, and it is usually still warm.
- You ill visit a few temples on this trip, please show your respect by covering your knees and shoulders when visiting temples. It's also a great idea to bring your own sarong.
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)
Finish point description