- Ubud: Known as the arts and crafts centre of the island, tradition is particularly important here and temple festivals happen almost daily
- Kintamani: An area with exotic charm, home to Mount and Lake Batur
- Alas Kedaton: This small forest is located in the middle of the rice fields in south-central Bali. The temple is home to a troop of tame monkeys, who gallivant around the temple yard
- Pengelipuran: The traditional countryside owns unique characteristic life, ways of socialising, as well as culture
- Gili Trawangan: The largest and most visited of the three Gili Islands is a paradisiacal island getaway known as the party island
- Seminyak: Located at the southern tip of Bali, the area offers many luxury hotels, villas and spas, as well as high-end shopping and restaurants
- Show more
This memorable journey takes you to discover the beauty of the two most precious pearls of the equator, Bali and Lombok. Bali is always enticing for culture lovers, while Lombok shines as bright as Bali with its impressive beaches and nature beauty. Walk along with local farmers toward rice fields and see the cultivation process up to the planting process in a rural Balinese village. Unwind on a spectacular beaches straight out of a fairy tale for a complete trip full of culture, romance and relaxation.
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar – Ubud (50km – 2 Hrs)
Day 2: Ubud – Gunung Kawi – Tirta Empul – Kintamani – Lava Tour – Ubud (75km – 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Ubud – Jatiluwih – Bedugul – Alas Kedaton – Tanah Lot – Ubud (150km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Guliang – Penglipuran – Seminyak (75km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Seminyak: Leisure Day
Day 6: Seminyak – Uluwatu – Kecak Dance – Seminyak (45km – 2 Hrs)
Day 7: Seminyak – Serangan – Senggigi [lombok Island] (140km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Senggigi – Selong Belanak – Senggigi (130km – 4 Hrs)
Day 9: Senggigi – Gili Trawangan (30km – 1.25 Hrs)
Day 10: Gili Trawangan: Leisure Day
Day 11: Gili Trawangan – Serangan – Seminyak (140km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 12: Seminyak – Departure Denpasar (14km – 30 Min)
- Standard Hotel Category = Tetirah Ubud or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Radha Phala or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Alaya Ubud or similar 5*
- Standard Hotel Category = Swissbel Petitenget or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = IZE or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Royal Beach Seminyak or similar 5*
- Standard Hotel Category = Holiday Resort Senggigi or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Qunci Villas or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Katamaran Resort or similar 5*
- Standard Hotel Category = Aston Sunset Gili Trawangan or similar 3*
- Superior Hotel Category = Pandawa Beach Resort or similar 4*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Ombak Sunset or similar 5*
- 11 nights at your selected hotel category
- 11 breakfasts; 4 lunches
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking guides
- ,11 Seminyak:
- 0 Gili Trawangan:
- Speed boat: Bali - Lombok - Gili Trawangan - Bali
- 4x4 Jeep ride on Lava Tour
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Gunung Kawi temple, Tirta Empul Temple, Kintamani, Lava tour, Jatiluwih, Candikuning, Ulun Danu temple, traditional boat, Tanah Lot, Uluwatu, Kintamani, Alas Kedaton, Pengelipuran and Gili Trawangan
- Meet & greet at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International and domestic flight tickets or Indonesia visa fees (if any)
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights (if any)
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chanting Of Paradise, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 November 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chanting Of Paradise, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chanting Of Paradise, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?