- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ubud: Known as the arts and crafts centre of the island, tradition is particularly important here and temple festivals happen almost daily
- Kintamani: An area with exotic charm, home to Mount and Lake Batur
- Alas Kedaton: This small forest is located in the middle of the rice fields in southcentral Bali. The temple is home to a troop of tame monkeys, who gallivant around the temple yard
- Pengelipuran: The traditional countryside owns unique characteristic life, ways of socialising, as well as culture
This memorable journey takes you to discover the beauty of the two most precious pearls of the equator, Bali and Lombok. Bali is always enticing for culture lovers, while Lombok shines as bright as Bali with its impressive beaches and nature beauty. Walk along with local farmers toward rice fields and see the cultivation process up to the planting process in a rural Balinese village. Unwind on a spectacular beaches straight out of a fairy tale for a complete trip full of culture, romance and relaxation.
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar – Ubud (50km – 2 Hrs)
Day 2: Ubud – Gunung Kawi – Tirta Empul – Kintamani – Lava Tour – Ubud (75km – 3 Hrs)
Day 3: Ubud – Jatiluwih – Bedugul – Alas Kedaton – Tanah Lot – Ubud (150km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Ubud – Guliang – Penglipuran – Seminyak (75km – 3 Hrs)
Day 5: Seminyak: Leisure Day
Day 6: Seminyak – Uluwatu – Kecak Dance – Seminyak (45km – 2 Hrs)
Day 7: Seminyak – Serangan – Senggigi [lombok Island] (140km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Senggigi – Selong Belanak – Senggigi (130km – 4 Hrs)
Day 9: Senggigi – Gili Trawangan (30km – 1.25 Hrs)
Day 10: Gili Trawangan: Leisure Day
Day 11: Gili Trawangan – Serangan – Seminyak (140km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 12: Seminyak – Departure Denpasar (14km – 30 Min)
- 11 nights at your selected hotel category
- 11 breakfasts; 4 lunches
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
- Operated with English-speaking guides
- Speed boat: Bali - Lombok - Gili Trawangan - Bali
- 4x4 Jeep ride on Lava Tour
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Gunung Kawi temple, Tirta Empul Temple, Kintamani, Lava tour, Jatiluwih, Candikuning, Ulun Danu temple, traditional boat, Tanah Lot, Uluwatu, Kintamani, Alas Kedaton, Pengelipuran and Gili Trawangan
- Meet & greet at Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- International and domestic flight tickets or Indonesia visa fees (if any)
- Airport taxes for domestic and international flights (if any)
- Gratuities for driver and guide
- Optional tours
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Chanting Of Paradise, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Chanting Of Paradise, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Chanting Of Paradise, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.