- Yogyakarta is one of South-East Asia's standout spots, and a cycling trip takes you through its backcountry, a world of flower-studded fields and smiling locals.
- Take a guided walk through the jungle and rice paddies of Seloliman Nature Reserve, then sit back, relax and soak up the ambience under the stars.
- Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning is an adventure to remember.
“Had an amazing tour. The guide was professional. The tour was well arranged and the group was great. Overall, easy ...”
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 1,885 14 days View Tour
|Aug 4||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 4 seats left|
Highlights30% off Today
- Escape the tourist hordes and cycle through the island's heart, from the green hills of Ubud to the laidback beach towns of Lovina and Sanur..
- Cycling’s not the only activity on offer.
- As well as beautiful temples, visit less-known villages such as Trunyan, whose astounding burial tradition makes use of a mysterious ‘magic tree’.
SaveUS$ 503From US$ 1,440 US$ 1,008 8 days View Tour
|Aug 11||Only 2 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 9 seats left|
- Cycle through rice paddies, jungles and plantations.
- Ride up and down volcanoes and through villages.
- Discover the islands of Bali and Java.
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 2,479 13 days View Tour
|Sep 1||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 4 seats left|
- Snorkel with turtles in Gili T.
- Explore the stunning rice terraces of Tegalalang.
- Learn how to surf at Kuta Beach.
- Starts Canggu, Indonesia
- Ends Gili Islands, Indonesia
10 day surfing, kitesurfing etc. trip in Indonesia, visiting Canggu, Ubud and Gili Trawangan. Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results