- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3540
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- This trip will immerse you in Balinese culture; you'll eat street food, meet songket weavers, witness a traditional Kecak dance performance and visit a Hindu-Buddhist island temple.
- A guided hike to the summit of Mt Batur will provide you with dazzling sunrise vistas that stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani.
- The lovely, peaceful village of Sidemen is nestled in the lush Balinese hills. This is the perfect place to escape the tourists, and the heat!
- Ubud is the artistic and cultural heart of Bali, enjoy a guided walk through the lush green surrounds and gain an insight into daily village life.
- With hiking, cycling and snorkelling, this trip is steeped in outdoor activities. But there's also plenty of time to relax; bathe in hot springs or laze on the beach.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Coral Triangle Center Foundation. Donations help expand their coral restoration project and support their educational outreach activities for local schools in Nusa Penida.
- Show more
Travel to Bali and discover Indonesia's beautiful island escape. Dotted with small, character-filled villages, smouldering volcanoes rising out of lush rich fields, idyllic beaches and colourful reefs, Bali is the perfect island getaway. Conquer the slopes of simmering Mt Batur, explore an underwater world in Bali Barat National Park, feast on delicious Balinese cuisine and enjoy moments of absolute peace in Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, a Hindu–Buddhist lake temple dedicated to the goddess of the waters. Fall in love with the warmth of the people, the ornate customs and welcoming culture that are synonymous with beautiful Bali.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud - Sidemen
Day 4: Sidemen – Sibetan Village
Day 5: Sibetan Village – Mt Batur
Day 6: Mt Batur - Lovina
Day 7: Lovina
Day 8: Lovina – Sanur
Day 9: Sanur
- Resort (2 nights) Hotel (5 nights) Homestay (1 night)
- 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Local van , Private vehicle , Boat , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Bali - Kecak Fire Dance
- Ubud - Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen - Village tour
- Sidemen - Traditional Village Lunch
- Local community Salak plantation walk
- Mt Batur - Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina - Banjar Hot Springs
- Lovina - Global Kafe Visit
- Lovina - Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Bedugul - Balinese offering in local home
- Bedugul - Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Lovina - Seririt Market visit
- Munduk - Waterfall walk
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Beautiful Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Save US$ 49 today.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beautiful Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Beautiful Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beautiful Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- A good level of fitness is essential, as there are a number of physical activities included (cycling from Ubud, walking up Mt Batur at sunrise and snorkelling in Bali Barat National Park).
- There is one very early start – your sunrise climb of Mt Batur kicks off at 3 am. This means you'll be walking over some gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. Head torches, warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather's fine!
- We visit villages and small towns on this trip, where life is more conservative than in the tourist areas. You will need to bring clothes that allow your shoulders and knees to be covered for both men & women. At some hot springs you will need to wear a t-shirt and shorts over your swimwear.
- Bali is blessed with a consistent climate for most of the year. However, the rainy season (usually October–March) brings frequent downpours. The good news is that these rainy bursts don't last long, and it is usually still warm.
- You may also want to check out our Bali & Lombok Adventue (TISBC) or our Java & Bali Explorer (TISJC) if you have longer time to explore in region.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?