- Visit the most sacred temple in Bali Tanah Lot
- See breathtaking views of Jatiluwih and Tegalalang rice terraces
- Watch dancers perform Kecak, a traditional Balinese fire dance
- Play with hundreds of funny monkeys at the Sacred Monkey Forest
Travel around the island in a private car with a professional guide who will take you to see the island’s major highlights. See the enchanting Tanah Lot Temple, located atop a cliff in the ocean.
Explore the beautiful Ulun Danu Temple, which sits in the middle of the lake. Travel to the graves of the ancient Kings in Gunung Kawi, an 11th century temple and funeral complex. Enjoy the magical ocean views from the Uluwatu Temple. See the rice terraces of Tegalangan, the sacred lakes of Beratan and Tamblingan, the mighty volcano of Batur as well as the Aling-Aling and Tegenungan waterfalls.
Spend some time in the best beaches of the Southern Bali. Attend a traditional Balinese fire dance in the evening. Return home with wonderful memories of this tropical paradise. For more about the tour, please read the itinerary.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: A leisure day in Canggu
Day 3: A guided sightseeing tour of north Bali
Day 4: Munduk
Day 5: Tegalalang rice terraces - Mount Batur
Day 6: Ubud - Tegenungan Waterfall - Uluwatu - Bukit Peninsula
Day 7: Melasti and Dreamland beaches
Day 8: A free day in Uluwatu
- 2 nights' stay at the 5* Regali Villa in Canggu
- 1 night's stay at 4* Sanak Retreat Bali
- 2 nights stay at the 4* Ubud Wana Resort, Wana Garden
- 2 nights' stay at the 4* Villa Hari Indah Bingin
- A guided sightseeing tour of the Tanah Lot Temple and Jatiluwih rice terraces
- Guided sightseeing tours of the Ulun Danu Temple, Beratan and Tamblingan lakes as well as Aling Aling Waterfall
- Guided sightseeing tours of the Gunung Kawi Temple, Tegalalang rice terraces, Mount Batur, Monkey Forest and coffee plantations
- Tegenungan Waterfall visit
- Visit Melsati & Dreamland beaches, the Uluwatu Temple and see the Kecak dance
- Personal, 24/7 assistance throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- A welcome kit (including a beach bag, organic, aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent, motion sickness pills)
- A complimentary bottle of wine on arrival at the airport (or 2 young coconuts for drinking)
- A portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Private airport drop off
- Professional English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned in the itinerary
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Tax 11% and service charge 10%
- Visa fees
- Air tickets not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Early hotel check-in and late check-out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?