Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands: Hike, Bike, Raft & Snorkel
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-6660
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going
- Get well away from the tourist trail in Eastern Bali, visiting lesser-known temples and villages of Tenganan Village and Pura Luhur Lempuyang. These are golden opportunities to learn about Balinese culture
- Hike through lush forests and climb to the rim of Mt Rinjani, where spectacular views of the crater reward your efforts on this challenging day-trek
- Relax and unwind on pristine beaches in Amed and Gili Air, the perfect places to rest your bones after hiking
- Swim with colourful marine life and sea turtles on a snorkelling trip around the islands at Gili Air
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, World Bicycle Relief. Donations provide school kids, health workers, and farmers in far-out areas with bicycles that provide access to education, healthcare, and income.
- Show more
Brimming with incredible landscapes and extraordinary diversity, Bali and Lombok are perfect havens for curious, active travellers. Go white water rafting outside Ubud, stroll through rice paddies and quaint villages en route to Candidasa, wind your way along the slopes of Mount Agung to the beach, climb the mythical route to Lempuyang Temple, trek through monkey-filled forest to Mt Rinjani, and snorkel in search of sea turtles in the remote Gili Islands. Learn about Balinese cultures and traditions along the way, from Hindu temples to old-fashioned blacksmithing. With a healthy dose of beachside chill-time thrown in, this Bali and Lombok adventure strikes the perfect balance.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud (White Water Rafting)
Day 3: Candidasa (Cycling)
Day 4: Candidasa (Trekking)
Day 5: Pura Luhur (Trekking) - Amed
Day 6: Amed
Day 7: Senaru
Day 8: Mt Rinjani (Trekking)
Day 9: Mt Rinjani - Senaru (Trekking)
Day 10: Gili Islands
Day 11: Gili Islands
Day 12: Gili Islands
- Hotel (6 nts), Guesthouse (4 nts), Camping (1 nt)
- 11 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Bicycle , Raft , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - White Water Rafting
- Candidasa - Cycling day trip
- Candidasa - White Beach
- Candidasa - Village trek
- Pura Luhur - Lempuyang Temple Trek
- Senaru - Sasak village walking tour
- Senaru - Mt Rinjani trek
- Senaru - Waterfall walk
- Gili Air - Snorkelling
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands: Hike, Bike, Raft & Snorkel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands: Hike, Bike, Raft & Snorkel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 July 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands: Hike, Bike, Raft & Snorkel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali, Lombok & Gili Islands: Hike, Bike, Raft & Snorkel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This trip is designed for those who love to get active. While prior training may not be necessary, a good level of fitness will help you to get the most out of the activities on this trip.
- The white water rafting excursion just outside Ubud (Day 2), involves grade II and III rapids, so a level of confidence in the water is essential. Similarly, you'll need to be a confident swimmer for the Gili Islands snorkelling trip (Day 11).
- You will Cycle from the hills inland of Candidasa to the coast a distance of approx. 31 KM which involves some hill climbs and steep descents and some off road sections.
- Be prepared for a few nights without hot showers - hot water can sometimes be unreliable at some destinations!
- The hike to the Mt Rinjari crater is demanding and can vary a great deal depending on the weather. The climb involves an ascent of 2000M and a distance of 9kM in each direction with some steep and dusty sections Be sure to bring strong, sturdy walking shoes and clothes for cold temperatures and an overnight bag that you will need to carry. All camping gear will be carried by porters.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
We recommend 5-7 days on each island that you plan to visit, and at least two weeks overall, but you can find out more in our guide on how many days to spend in Indonesia.
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
Depending on where you’re visiting, the best time to visit Indonesia may be different, but it tends to stretch from May to September. Juggling the wet and dry seasons alongside peak travel prices can be tricky.
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?