- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those families who love to get their pulse going
- Discover a bird's eye view of nature from a flying fox in Ubud
- Take an exhilarating white water raft on the Ayung River, taking in beautiful backdrops of rainforests, gorges and rice paddies along the way
- Snorkel in the clear blue waters off the shore of a small village
Although Indonesia’s perfect island getaway is often pondered as a land of beaches and sunbaking, it may come as a surprise that there’s another side of Bali as exhilarating as the other side is relaxing. Take the family into the treetops and over the rapids near Ubud, pedal on an exhilarating bike ride from Candi Dasa to White Sand Beach, kick back on the beaches at Amed then head to Seminyak for a taste of the upmarket holiday life on an island holiday with all the trimmings.
- Hotels (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private mini van
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Tree Tops Adventure Park
- Ubud - Pura Danau Bratan
- Ubud - Whitewater rafting
- Candidasa - Cycling Tour
- Amed - Tirta Gangga Walk & Palace Tour
- Amed - Snorkelling excursion
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Seminyak are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Family Holiday with Teenagers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Family Holiday with Teenagers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Family Holiday with Teenagers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an active trip packed with activities such as cycling, white-water rafting and trekking. Though no prior training is necessary, you and your family will need to be in a good state of health and fitness to fully enjoy it.
- The white water rafting excursion just outside Ubud, involves grade II and III rapids, so a level of confidence in the water is essential. Similarly, you'll need to be a confident swimmer for snorkelling in Amed.
- Cycling the beautiful countryside near Candidasa (Day 4) involves riding approximately 27 kilometres (17 miles)
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions