- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a mixture of adventurous activities, from snorkelling to hiking to rafting – perfect for those who love to get their pulse going
- Get well away from the tourist trail in Eastern Bali, visiting lesserknown temples and villages of Tenganan Village and Pura Luhur Lempuyang. These are golden opportunities to learn about Balinese culture
- Hike through lush forests and climb to the rim of Mt Rinjani, where spectacular views of the crater reward your efforts on this challenging daytrek
- Relax and unwind on pristine beaches in Amed and Gili Air, the perfect places to rest your bones after hiking
Brimming with incredible landscapes and extraordinary diversity, Bali and Lombok are perfect havens for curious, active travellers. Go white water rafting outside Ubud, stroll through rice paddies and quaint villages en route to Candidasa, wind your way along the slopes of Mount Agung to the beach, climb the mythical route to Lempuyang Temple, trek through monkey-filled forest to Mt Rinjani, and snorkel in search of sea turtles in the remote Gili Islands. Learn about Balinese cultures and traditions along the way, from Hindu temples to old-fashioned blacksmithing. With a healthy dose of beachside chill-time thrown in, this Bali and Lombok adventure strikes the perfect balance.
Ubud (White Water Rafting)
Pura Luhur (Trekking) - Amed
Mt Rinjani (Trekking)
Mt Rinjani - Senaru (Trekking)
- Hotel (6 nts), Guesthouse (4 nts), Camping (1 nt)
- 11 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Boat , Bicycle , Raft , Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - White Water Rafting
- Candidasa - Cycling day trip
- Candidasa - White Beach
- Candidasa - Village trek
- Pura Luhur - Lempuyang Temple Trek
- Senaru - Sasak village walking tour
- Senaru - Mt Rinjani trek
- Senaru - Waterfall walk
- Gili Air - Snorkelling
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali & Lombok: Hike, Bike & Raft tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali & Lombok: Hike, Bike & Raft tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali & Lombok: Hike, Bike & Raft tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali & Lombok: Hike, Bike & Raft tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip is designed for those who love to get active. While prior training may not be necessary, a good level of fitness will help you to get the most out of the activities on this trip.
- The white water rafting excursion just outside Ubud (Day 2), involves grade II and III rapids, so a level of confidence in the water is essential. Similarly, you'll need to be a confident swimmer for the Gili Islands snorkelling trip (Day 11).
- You will Cycle from the hills inland of Candidasa to the coast a distance of approx. 31 KM which involves some hill climbs and steep descents and some off road sections.
- Be prepared for a few nights without hot showers - hot water can sometimes be unreliable at some destinations!
- The hike to the Mt Rinjari crater is demanding and can vary a great deal depending on the weather. The climb involves an ascent of 2000M and a distance of 9kM in each direction with some steep and dusty sections Be sure to bring strong, sturdy walking shoes and clothes for cold temperatures and an overnight bag that you will need to carry. All camping gear will be carried by porters.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Finish point description
Alternate Joining point description