- Countryside and village visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-6657
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Adventure to the summit of Mt Batur, where, on a clear morning, dazzling sunrise vistas stretch across the Lombok Strait, all the way over to the peaks of Mt Rinjani
- Snorkelling the crystal waters around Menjangan Island reef and also off the east coast of Lombok. Hopefully spot some tropical fish and perhaps if you are lucky some sea turtles.
- Get an insight into the real Indonesia, with cultural activities and visiting local villages.
- See the contrasts in religion and culture between Bali and Lombok.
- Lombok and the Gili Islands are less frequented than their Balinese neighbour. Stay on the East Coast of Lombok in an area off the tourist trail.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Coral Triangle Center Foundation. Donations help expand their coral restoration project and support their educational outreach activities for local schools in Nusa Penida.
- Show more
Get ready for a magical getaway on the picturesque Islands of Indonesia on this tropical adventure. Travel through Bali and Lombok blending gorgeous beaches, great food and rich cultures with Indonesia’s warm weather and sapphire seas. This trip is guaranteed to leave you enthralled as you walk, cycle, snorkel, hike and swim through pristine environs and discover the allure of these two unique islands. Both Bali and Lombok are famous for their beauty and welcoming spirit, which you will experience at every turn of this trip.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud - Sidemen
Day 4: Sidemen – Sibetan Village
Day 5: Sibetan Village – Mt Batur
Day 6: Mt Batur - Lovina
Day 7: Lovina
Day 8: Lovina – Sanur
Day 9: Sanur - Tetebatu
Day 10: Labuhan Pandan
Day 11: Labuhan Pandan
Day 12: Senaru
Day 13: Gili Air
Day 14: Gili Air
Day 15: Gili Air
- Beach cabin (2 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights), Hotel (10 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Boat , Bicycle , Private Van
- An expert tour leader
- Ubud - Campuhan Ridge & Village walk
- Bali - Kecak Fire Dance
- Ubud - Bayung Gede (Kahyangan) Village to Tampak Siring cycling tour
- Sidemen - Village tour
- Sidemen - Traditional Village Lunch
- Local community Salak plantation walk
- Mt Batur - Sunrise volcano climb
- Lovina - Banjar Hot Springs
- Lovina - Global Kafe Visit
- Lovina - Menjangan Island Reef snorkeling tour
- Bedugul - Balinese offering in local home
- Bedugul - Pura Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Lovina - Seririt Market visit
- Munduk - Waterfall walk
- Pringasella - Village walk
- Labuhan Pandan - Snorkeling
- Labuan Pandan - BBQ dinner
- Labuhan Pandan - Island Picnic Lunch
- Senaru - Waterfall walk
- Senaru - Sasak village walking tour
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Gili Islands are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali & Lombok Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali & Lombok Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali & Lombok Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali & Lombok Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- A good level of fitness is essential, as there are a range of physical activities included (cycling from Ubud, hiking Mt Batur, village walks and hikes in Lombok and two snorkelling trips).
- There is one very early start – your sunrise climb of Mt Batur kicks off at 3 am. This means you'll be walking over some gravel and volcanic rock in the dark. Head torches, warm clothing and good walking shoes are a must. The view at sunrise is well worth the effort, especially if the weather's fine!
- Bali and Lombok are blessed with fairly consistent temperatures year round, however the rainy season is usually from October through to March. During this time there are generally frequent downpours, although generally these do not last long and the temperatures are usually still warm
- There are two included snorkelling trips - for confident swimmers this is a great chance to see the sealife
- Lombok is more conservative than it's Balinese neighbour. Particularly in smaller towns and during village walks, it is best to dress conservatively
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?