- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go whitewater rafting down Ubud's Ayung River.
- Indulge in traditional Balinese cuisine.
- Trek among rice paddies in Bungaya.
- Stay overnight in Bulian Village.
Idyllic destinations like Bali happen to have some of the most incredible adventures when you explore further than the beach, as this 12-day tour demonstrates. Go from whitewater rafting at Ubud's Ayung River to a bike ride along rural farms and plantations in Bulian, and a nighttime volcano hike in east Java. There's just enough free time in between to relax and catch your breath in Pemuteran, but if you'd rather spend it snorkelling or scuba diving, we're on your side.
Day 1: Ubud
Day 2: Ubud
Day 3: Ubud/Candidasa
Day 4: Candidasa
Day 5: Candidasa/Kubutambahan
Day 6: Kubutambahan
Day 7: Kubutambahan/Pemuteran
Day 8: Pemuteran
Day 9: Pemuteran
Day 10: Pemuteran/Sanur
Day 11: Sanur
Day 12: Sanur
- Hotels (8 nts, twin-share), homestay (2 nts, multi-share), overnight trekking (1 nt).
11 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD105-140 for meals not included.
- Private van, boat, walking, hiking, rafting.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Bali Community Training Lunch Program, Ubud
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Bulian Village Tour, Bulian
- Your Foodie Moment: Bulian Cooking Class, Bulian
- Whitewater rafting
- Kertha Gosa visit
- Trekking and yoga in Bungaya village
- Kintamani Village visit
- Village walk
- Rural cycling
- Night time Ijen Volcano hike
- Ulundanu Temple visit
- Gitgit Waterfall visit
- Mojo Surf lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Ubud and from Sanur are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Active Bali tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Active Bali tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 August 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Active Bali tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Bali tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.