- Ride through the Chianti hill
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Enjoy a light lunch and a wine tasting in the country side
- Cycle through the same landscapes that inspired some of Vincent van Gogh's greatest masterpieces
- Encounter rich Roman history and architecture in the historic towns of Arles and Orange
- Stop in at famous vineyards outside Avignon and savour iconic French wines
- Pedal through the rolling green hills, vineyards and olive groves of Tuscany on this classic journey from Florence to Pisa
- From Lucca's tree-lined city walls, follow the gentle Serchio River to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Retrace the steps of Leonardo da Vinci around his home city, Vinci
- Cycle through beautiful Tuscan landscape
From US$ 1,077 US$ 1,001 8 days View Tour
|Oct 7||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 7||Only 6 seats left|
- Taste the best cured meats, cheeses, and artisan gelato in Lucca and meet the people behind those delicious flavours.
- Burn off some calories riding through the city’s bicycle-friendly narrow lanes.
- Learn from local gourmands about the region’s most famous dish: farro soup.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results