- Tunis: Tunisia’s laidback capital boasts beautiful Islamic architecture and neighbours the famous ruins of Carthage
- Sidi Bou Said: A Mediterranean dreamland, this town is full of white walls and beautifully blue accented doors and windows along with endless views of the Mediterranean
- Dougga: This ancient city has remained incredibly preserved over centuries, and it is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Kairouan: Founded in the seventh century, Kairouan is considered the Islamic capital of Tunisia
- Tozeur: The desert town is a gateway to mountain oasis and desert adventures
- Sousse: This seaside town is a great spot to relax on the beach and wander around the upscale Port El Kantaoui.
- Show more
Take a step back in time during this eight-day tour through the splendid Mediterranean country of Tunisia. Visit impeccable Roman ruins, charming seaside villages, important Islamic monuments and distant desert escapes. The country’s history is sure to impress and the heritage of its past is as alive now as ever. With the country’s impressive infrastructure and modern hotels, your stay here will lack none of the comforts of home.Join this memorable Tunisian trip and discover the best of North Africa!
Day 1: Arrival Tunis
Day 2: Tunis – Sidi Bou Said – Carthage – Hammamet (102 Km - 2 Hrs)
Day 3: Hammamet – Dougga – Kairaoun (321 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kairaoun – Tozeur (294 Km - 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Tozeur
Day 6: Tozeur – Chott Djerid – Douz (130 Km - 2 Hrs)
Day 7: Douz – Matmata – Sousse (432 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Departure Sousse
- Superior Hotel Category = El Mouradi Gammarth or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Golden Tulip Taj Sultan Hammamet or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Kasbah Kairouan or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Ras El Ain Tozeur or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Sun Palm Douz or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = El Mouradi Palace Sousse or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel El Mouradi Gammarth or similar 5*
- Superior Hotel Category = Hotel El Mouradi Palmarina or similar 5*
- 7 nights' accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Operated with English/French/ German/ Italian/Spanish-speaking driver-guide on a shared basis
- Shared transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Inbound/Outbound transfers from/toTunis-Carthage International Airport
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary; Bardo National Museum, Dougga, Roman Capitol and Theatre, Great Mosque of Kairouan, El Djem, Aghlabid basins
- Meet and greet upon arrival at the airport Tunis-Carthage International Airport
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Optional excursions as noted in the itinerary: 4X4 ride to Chebika, 4X4 ride to Ong Jmel, Camel ride in Douz
- Meals or drinks not listed
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tunisia Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 March 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tunisia Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tunisia Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.