- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tunis: Tunisia’s laidback capital boasts beautiful Islamic architecture and neighbours the famous ruins of Carthage.
- Sidi Bou Said: A Mediterranean dreamland, this town is full of white walls and beautifully blueaccented doors and windows along with endless views of the Mediterranean.
- Kairouan: Founded in the seventh century, Kairouan is considered the Islamic capital of Tunisia.
- Tozeur: The desert town is a gateway to mountain oasis and desert adventures.
Day 1: Enfidha Or Tunis – Sousse (140km – 2hrs / 50km – 45min)
Day 2: Sousse – Kairouan – Tozeur (360km – 5hr)
Day 3: Tozeur – Chott Djerid – Douz – Matmata – El Djem – Sousse (450km – 5hrs)
Day 4: Sousse – Tunis – Bardo – Carthage – Sidi Bousaid – Hammamet (230km – 3hrs)
Day 5: Hammamet
Day 6: Hammamet
Day 7: Hammamet
Day 8: Hammamet – Enfidha Or Tunis (140km – 2hrs / 50km – 45min)
- 7 night’s accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Water and drinks during the meals (soda, juice or local beer/wine) (Day 1-4)
- Water bottle on the bus
- Arrival shared transfer from Enfidha or Tunis Airports (Day 1)
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning bus throughout the tour
- Departure shared transfer to Enfidha or Tunis Airports (Day 8)
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Operated with English, French, Italian, Spanish, German-speaking tour escort during the scheduled activities (Day 2-4)
- Snacks and drinks within the all-inclusive formula (Day 5-7)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Kairouan (The great Mosque & the Aghlabid Basins), 4x4 ride to the Oasis of Chebika and Tamerza, Ong Jmel site of Star Wars (Day 2); Tozeur visit, Photo stop at Chott Djerid, Douz visit, Matmata visit, El Djem visit (Day 3); Tunis visit, National Museum of Bardo visit, Carthage visit, Sidi Bousaid visit, Wine Tasting at Bacchus (Day 4)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Airport check-in assistance (Day 8)
- Local Hotel Tax
- Camera fees
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Optional tours (if any)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Best Of Tunisia & All-inclusive Beach Extension (stay Connected) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Best Of Tunisia & All-inclusive Beach Extension (stay Connected) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Best Of Tunisia & All-inclusive Beach Extension (stay Connected) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.