- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sidi Bou Said: beautiful white and blue town, located on the top of the steep cliff, tending by it marvellous view over the Mediterranean Sea
- Dougga: exciting archaeological site that take you back to the ancient Roman history
Join our 6 day-tour and unveil some of the marvellous gems of Tunisia. Picturesque village Sidi Bou Said will dazzle your sight by its white and blue architecture and constantly presence of Roman heritage will display its marvel in UNESCO site of Dougga and Sufetula. Beautiful port Kantaoui will tempt you by its vibrant atmosphere and Medina in Tunis will lure you by its busy streets and square, offering the best from the Tunisian culture and traditional habits. This trip will fill your curiosity and will leave great memories for the lifetime.
Day 1: Arrival Tunis
Day 2: Tunis - Sidi Bousaid – Carthage – Medina – Tunis (45 Km – 1.15 Hrs)
Day 3: Tunis - Bulla Regia – Dougga – Kairouan (380 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Kairouan - Sufetula – Makthar – Kairouan (300 Km – 4.45 Hrs)
Day 5: Kairouan – El Jem – Sousse – Hammamet (240 Km – 3.15 Hrs)
Day 6: Hammamet - Departure Tunis (75 Km – 1 H)
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Tunis International Airport on a shared basis
- Shared transportation in an air-conditioning car throughout the tour
- Operated with English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Italian -speaking tour escort throughout the journey
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Sidi Bou Said, Carthage sightseeing, Medina (Day 2), Dougga tour (Day 3), Sufetula tour (Day 4), City tour of Kairouan (Great Mosque of Kairouan included; Day 5)
- Meet and greet upon arrival at the airport
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Meals or drinks not listed
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Porterage and gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Step Back Into The Millennium tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Step Back Into The Millennium tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Step Back Into The Millennium tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.