- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Tunis: Tunisia’s laidback capital boasts beautiful Islamic architecture and neighbours the famous ruins of Carthage.
- Bizerte: Historically rich, one of the oldest cities of Tunisia with its picturesque old port and wide sandy beaches.
- Dougga: This ancient city has remained incredibly preserved over centuries, and it is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Go off the beaten track in Tunisia and head north to discover a different face of this diverse and historically rich country. On this five-day trip, you will have an easy going, yet exciting opportunity to enjoy a fascinating natural escape and discover a wide range of archeological treasures.
Day 1: Arrival Tunis (25 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 2: Tunis – Utique – Bizerte (110 Km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Bizerte – Sejnene – Tabarka (140 Km – 2.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Tabarka – Ain Drahem – Bulla Regia – Dougga – Oudhna – Tunis (300 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Carthage - Tunis Departure (25 Km - 1 Hr)
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Shared transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Inbound/Outbound shared transfers from/to Tunis-Carthage International Airport
- Operated with an English, French, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking guide on a shared basis
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Bardo National Museum visit, Utique and Bizerte city tour (Day 2); Sejnene village and Tabarka town tour (Day 3); Ain Drahem, Bulla Reia, Dougga and Uthina sites tour (Day 4); Carthage ruins tour (Day 5)
- Meet & greet at Tunis–Carthage International Airport (Day 1)
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Drinks during the meals
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Nature And Culture tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Nature And Culture tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Nature And Culture tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.