- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tunis: Tunisia’s laidback capital boasts beautiful Islamic architecture and neighbours the famous ruins of Carthage.
- Sidi Bou Said: A Mediterranean dreamland, this town is full of white walls and beautifully blue accented doors and windows along with endless views of the Mediterranean.
- Dougga: This ancient city has remained incredibly preserved over centuries, and it is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Kairouan: Founded in the seventh century, Kairouan is considered the Islamic capital of Tunisia.
Discover the natural beauty of Tunisia on this eight-day tour. Start your adventure in Tunis, visit ancient cities bustling with rich historical past, well preserved medieval towns and charming villages. The country’s history is sure to impress, and the heritage of its past is as alive now as ever.
Day 1: Arrival Tunis (25 Km – 1 Hrs)
Day 2: Tunis – Sidi Bou Said – Carthage – Medina Of Tunis (40 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 3: Tunis – Dougga – Bulla Regia – Tunis (390 Km –6 Hrs)
Day 4: Tunis – Outhna – Zaghouan – Thuburbo Majus – Kairouan (210 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 5: Kairouan – Sbeitla – Makthar – Kairouan (300 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Kairouan – El Djem – Port El Kantaoui – Hammamet (250 Km –3.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Hammamet – Kelibia – Kerkouene – Haouaria – Tunis (260 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Tunis Departure
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Shared transportation as indicated in the itinerary
- Inbound/Outbound shared transfers from/to Tunis-Carthage International Airport
- Operated with an English, French, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking guide on a shared basis
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Sidi Bou Said village visit, Carthage city tour, Bardo National Museum and Medina of Tunis visit (Day 2); Dougga and Bulla Regia town tour (Day 3); Outhna and Thuburbo Majus town tour (Day 4); Sbeitla and Makthar town tour (Day 5); Great Mosque of Kairouan visit, Kairouan and El Djem town tour, Roman amphitheatre of El Djem visit, Port El Kantaoui visit (Day6); Kelibia, Kerkouen and Haouaria city tour (Day 7)
- Meet & greet at Tunis–Carthage International Airport (Day 1)
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Drinks during the meals
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Immersive Tunisia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Immersive Tunisia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Immersive Tunisia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.