- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- El Djem: The Second largest and most famous Roman Amphitheatre in the World.
- Kairouan: Founded in the seventh century, Kairouan is considered the Islamic capital of Tunisia.
- Djerba: An island known for their sandy beaches and whitewashed desert towns bursting with cultural richness and mesmerising handcrafts.
- Tunis: Tunisia’s laidback capital boasts beautiful Islamic architecture and neighbours the famous ruins of Carthage.
Hop on a four-wheeler and depart on a journey to discover authentic Tunisia. Spend a night in the hotel nestled in a cave, immerse in the local life and experience the Berber way of living on this 6-day memorable adventure.
Day 1: Arrival Tunis – Hammamet (75 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 2: Hammamet – Takrouna – El Djem – Matmata (450 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Matmata – Tataouine – Chenini – Djerba (300 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Djerba – Guellala – Djerba (70 Km – 1 Hr)
Day 5: Djerba – Kairouan – Tunis (510 Km – 8 Hrs)
Day 6: Tunis Departure
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- Shared transportation in 4x4 vehicle (maximum 6 pax)
- Inbound/Outbound shared transfers from/to Tunis-Carthage International Airport
- Operated with an English, French, German, Italian or Spanish-speaking guide on a shared basis
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: visit of Takrouna village, Roman Amphitheatre in El Djem tour (Day 2); Tataouine city tour (Day 3); Guellala village tour, Jewish quarter and Synagogue of El Ghriba visit (Day 4); Medina of Kairoua tour, Great Mosque of Kairoua visit, Mausoleum of Sidi Sahbe visit (Day 5); Medina of Tunis tour (Day 6)
- Meet & greet at Tunis–Carthage International Airport (Day 1)
- Tips or visa fees
- International or domestic flights
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Drinks during the meals
- Any type of personal or travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Berbers & Diars By 4-wheelers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Berbers & Diars By 4-wheelers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Berbers & Diars By 4-wheelers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.