- Visits communities in Chemuyil, Chunhuhub, and Yaxunah
- Tour the beautiful canals of Sian Ka’an
- Get to know the archaeological site of Tulum and Chichen Itza
- Taste traditional food and experience a charming community
On this 9-day unique immersive experience trip, visit ancient cities and UNESCO sites, and meet and share with local Mayan communities that continue to preserve their cultural traditions. Participate in gastronomic workshops and trips to taste delicious dishes, and explore the incredible natural wealth of the peninsula, including the beautiful reserve of Sian Kaan and an adventure through unknown cenotes in the community of Yalcobá.
You will love this unique adventure! For more details, please see the itinerary.
Day 1: Welcome to México
Day 2: Explore the unknown cenotes of Chemuyil by bicycle
Day 3: Fleet in the Biosphere Reserve of Muyil Sian Ka'an.
Day 4: Premium Private Catamaran Tour
Day 5: Walk through the Mayan jungle in Chunhuhub
Day 6: Visit Chichen Itza, a wonder of the Mayan world
Day 7: Explore less-known cenotes in Yalcobá
Day 8: Gastronomy workshop in the Mayan community of Nuevo Dur
Day 9: Goodbye Traveler
- 8 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Accommodations will be as listed in the itinerary or similar in double occupancy rooms.
- Tours and activities mentioned as “included” in the itinerary.
- Taxes included for all hotels & tourist services
- Travel notebook
- Car rental
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites and parks, as well as site tour guides, except when specified as included
- Tips (at restaurants and for guides).
- Any excursion, transportation or service not mentioned above
- Additional hotel services (laundry, telephone, internet, etc)
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe hotels and services presented are examples; they may vary at the time of booking. Please make sure you have all the necessary documentation to enter Mexico, we recommend you consult the nearest Mexican Embassy or Consulate.