Looking for available travel experts
Tsavo West National Park Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
7 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours
- 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau.
- The largest protected area in Kenya.
- Land of Lava, Springs & Man-Eaters.
- Stay in luxury tented camps.
- Game drive at Tsavo West and East National Parks.
- Visit to Amboseli known for its large elephant herds and views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Check out the red elephants of Tsavo West.
- Stay in Sarova Salt Lick, built on a high stilts above a waterhole and pastures.
- Check out the fascinating diversity of African wildlife.
- Visit three of the Kenya's most beautiful National Parks.
- See Shetani Lava Flows, Mzima Springs and the wildlife of Kenya.
- Excellent Birdwatching.
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savannah during the Great Migration.
- Enjoy Hell’s Gate National Park - one of the most atmospheric parks in Africa.
- Amboseli offers a view of majestic herds of elephant & glorious views of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- See elephants, rhinos and lions at close range.
- Visit Mzima Springs, known for its hippos and crocodiles.
- Enjoy watching African skimmers, goshawks, red and yellow bishops and other bird species.
- Visit the Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees in Uganda.
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savanna during the Great Migration.
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results