Tsavo East National Park Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
5 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours
- 300 kilometer long Yatta Plateau.
- The largest protected area in Kenya.
- Land of Lava, Springs & Man-Eaters.
- Stay in luxury tented camps.
- Game drive at Tsavo West and East National Parks.
- Visit to Amboseli known for its large elephant herds and views of Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Visit three of Kenya's most famous national parks and wildlife reserves.
- Get the chance to see large herds of elephants in Amboseli National Park.
- Enjoy game drives in Tsavo East National Park, Kenya's largest national park.
- Visit three of the Kenya's most beautiful National Parks.
- See Shetani Lava Flows, Mzima Springs and the wildlife of Kenya.
- Excellent Birdwatching.
- Enjoy Kenya's hospitality.
- Meet the Masai People still pround of their culture.
- Relaxation in Africa's leading beach, Diani.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results