- Museum and gallery visits
- Northern lights tour
- Dog sledding
- Farm and plantation visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Command your own team of huskies on a dog sled.
- Visit a reindeer farm run by the Sami people.
- Stay overnight in fishing cabins.
- Witness the glow of the Aurora Borealis
Venture to one of continental Europe's most northerly regions on this seven-day tour through Norway. Experience how these lands truly come to life in the wintertime with dogsledding, a visit to a reindeer farm to learn more about Sami culture, and an overnight stay in a coastal fishing cabin. To top it all off, there'll be plenty of opportunities to see one of the world's most awe-inspiring natural wonders — the Northern Lights — throughout your trip.
Day 1: Tromsø
Day 2: Tromsø/Narvik
Day 3: Narvik/Lofoten
Day 4: Lofoten
Day 5: Lofoten/Tromsø
Day 6: Tromsø
Day 7: Tromsø
- Standard hotel (4 nts), fishing cabins (2 nts)
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Dog sledding
- Reindeer farm and Sami culture visit
- Lofoten Islands stay
- Northern Lights tour
- Polar Museum visit (Tromsø)
- Any international flights to/from Tromsø are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Norway Winter & Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 120 today.
- Earn US$ 80+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Norway Winter & Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Norway Winter & Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Norway Winter & Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.