- Northern lights tour
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- A personal and adventurous way to see the Northern Lights
- Allinclusive tour includes warm clothes, dinner and professional pictures!
- A success rate of seeing the lights is over 90%
After picking you up at our office, we will leave the city lights behind and drive to where we expect the clearest weather conditions that night. On some nights this may lead us to the coast around Tromsø, on other nights we may drive all the way into Finland. The weather in Tromsø doesn't matter to us, as we usually find clear sky in the nearby micro climates, which makes Tromsø the perfect base to start our adventure.
Once we've found clear sky, we will look for a scenic spot to set up our camp for the night. On some nights the Aurora appear right away, on other nights we have to be patient. Sometimes we see a faint greenish line across the horizon, sometimes it's a bucket full of colours dancing in the sky. The Northern Lights appear on most nights, but they are not always strong, which is why we highly recommend joining several chases to increase your chances of seeing a good show.
We will take pictures of the Northern Lights and you and share them with you after the trip. If you decide to bring your own camera, we will also help you set it up and teach you all you need to know to take home great shots of the Aurora and the stunning landscape around us.
This tour is specifically designed for those who are up for a real chase, which often involves travelling long distances and returning late. Our reward is an excellent success rate in finding a clear sky and catching the Northern Lights.
The Aurora are always different, which is why we believe joining two or more chases increases your chances of enjoying a particular beautiful display. Upon booking, choose your option of 1, 2 or 3 consecutive nights of chasing the Lights. The price is discounted if you choose 2 or 3 nights.
- Professional photographer guide
- Winter suit and snow boots
- A warm meal and hot drinks
- Pictures of the Northern Lights and you
- Manfrotto tripods (support up to 1.5 kg)
- Transport in minibus
- Free WiFi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in city centre)
- Per person to add 2nd night
- Any international flights to/from Tromso are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Lights Chase by Minibus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Our cancellation policy:
• Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before tour begins.
• No refund for cancellations less than 24 hours before tour begins.