- Northern lights tour
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 50
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get the chance to see the magnificent Northern Lights
- Have photographs of you and the Northern Lights taken
- Travel to the places that offer the best views of this unique natural phenomenon
Stat your trip from Tromso's city center, from where we will drive you to places where we expect the best weather conditions that night. This may be one of the islands surrounding Tromso or a location on the other side of the border in Finland!
Learn more about the lights and ways to photograph them along the way. We will stop and help you set up your cameras once we have found a clear sky, even going as far as choosing scenic locations if conditions allow.
We will take pictures of you and the Northern Lights and share them with you after the trip. Enjoy free hot water and chocolate along the way. Since the bus is heated, you can always go inside to warm up. While the Northern Lights are an unpredictable phenomenon, Chasing Lights' success rate of over 90% shows our dedication and readiness to go that extra mile for you.
- Professional photographers/tour guides
- Snapshots of the trip
- Hot chocolate and water
- Pick-up and drop-off at Tromso Harbour in the city center
- On-board toilet
- Clothes, tripods and meals are not included
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Our cancellation policy:
• Full refund for cancellations up to 24 hours before tour begins.
• No refund for cancellations less than 24 hours before tour begins.
Can I rent winter boots and clothes for this tour?
Unfortunately, we do not provide winter suits or boots for rent. For rentals you can contact Tromsø Outdoor. Please also note that the bus on this tour is kept warm throughout the night and you can always jump on the bus to warm up!