- duration 8 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Cycling in the Northern Dalmatian islands
- Exploring medieval old towns of Sibenik, Zadar and Trogir
- View from the cliffs in Telascica Bay
- Waterfalls of the national park of KrkaCanyon
Discover Croatia's natural wonders of North Dalmatia by bike. Explore the nature lover's paradise of North Dalmatia while staying on board a comfortable boat, your floating accommodation for a week. Cruising on crystal clear water, we anchor in quiet ports and in entrances of national parks from where we cycle through a myriad of landscapes. From the stunning island of Dugi Otok to the well preseved medieval towns of Sibenik, Zadar and Trogir, we also discover the unspoiled nature of some of Croatia's most famous national parks like Krka and Kornati. Each day you can either decide to bike alone, using the information and maps provided, or join the tour guides. The friendly crew will help you enjoy to the fullest this journey into Croatia's past and present.
Day 1 : Arrive Trogir to board the boat, cross to Rogoznica
Day 2 : Cycle to Primošten, cruise to Šibenik then Skradin (19km/12mi)
Day 3 : Explore Krka National Park by boat & foot, cycle from Šibenik to Vodice (27km/17mi)
Day 4 : Cycle to Murter Island, cruise through Kornati National Park & Telašcica (30km/19mi)
Day 5 : Cycle on Dugi Otok Island, cruise to Zadar and explore on foot (35km/22mi)
Day 6 : Cruise to Ugljan, cycle on Ugljan and Pasman islands, cruise to Zlarin (44km/27mi)
Day 7 : Cycle across the Island of Solta, cruise to Trogir (16km/10mi)
Day 8 : Trip concludes in Trogir (close to Split)
- 7 nights accommodation in a twin cabin below deck with ensuite facilities on board a standard boat (supplement applies for above deck or single cabin, surcharge applies for premium boat departures). If you are travelling by yourself you will be matched with another passenger. The compact cabins are configured with a combination of bunk beds (upper and lower, or split-level), a double bed or two lower beds. Excellent discounts apply to a third person sharing a triple cabin (premium boat only), with a configuration of a French bed (quite cosy for two people as it is a little smaller than a double) and a single bunk bed above. Note that the lower deck cabins by their very nature will be marginally noisier and less ventilated due to their proximity to the engine and working part of the boat.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners (does not include drinks)*. The cook on board is a member of the crew. The meals begin with dinner on day 1 and ends with breakfast on day 8. *Note that the included lunches and dinners are not clearly labelled on the daily itinerary as they depend on sailing conditions on the day and from time to time we may substitute one of the lunches for a dinner or vice versa, your tour guide will inform you locally when these will be included.
- 21 speed hybrid bike rental with pannier (mountain bike option available on select departures running parallel with standard itinerary, distances vary; 8-speed electric bikes available on most trips, limited supplies; - supplements apply). The guides will carry bike locks for the group when cycling, or individual locks can be provided on request if you decide to bike alone (limited supply).
- Experienced crew including English speaking cycle guide
- Bed linen and towels
- Information pack including overview maps per cabin
- Entrance fees for the national parks (group visits only)
- Travel to and from Split (Trogir)
- Upgrade to a cabin on deck or single cabin, or premium boat – supplements apply
- Drinks on board and meals not included
- Items of a personal nature
- Water flat rate, visitors tax and local charges EUR50pp (adult) or EUR25pp (child up to 16) to be paid to the captain
- Tips for crew and tour guides (see pre departure information provided on booking)
- Travel insurance - mandatory *cruise cover may be required - check with your insurer
- Entrance fees to attractions (individual visits)
- Helmets - mandatory on all bike tours, you are encouraged to bring your own well-fitted helmet. A limited number of rental helmets are available on board (reservation essential), however we cannot guarantee their suitability.
- Optional bicycle insurance - can be booked on arrival and paid in cash locally. EUR10 per person for hybrid bike, EUR20 per person for mountain bike or electric bike. Please note that normal travel insurance often does not cover loss or damage to rental bikes. If you do not take out bike insurance you will need to pay for the cost of the bike or repair of damages.
- Taxi transfer from the airport or your hotel to the boat (allow approx EUR20) - or reservation on request for an additional cost on embarkation and disembarkation days only, please ask our office for details
- Secure parking space in Trogir - reservation essential, paid in cash locally to the tour guide. EUR50/week for a car up to 6m in length, EUR100/week for a car longer than 6m.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 85 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this National Parks of North Dalmatia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
National Parks of North Dalmatia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this National Parks of North Dalmatia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.