- Walking tour of the beautiful island city of Trogir.
- Experienced local guide providing history, legends & secrets.
- Relaxing walk to enjoy the laid-back Mediterranean ambiance.
- Visit fascinating Blue Lagoon beach on Islands Krknjaši and Maslinica bay on Island Šolta..
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, traditional Dalmatian food and a speedboat ride..
- Explore the cultural heritage of unique island - town Trogir.
- Discover the historic core of Trogir with experienced guide.
- Enjoy this town - a true mosaic of monuments.
- Visit the UNESCO cities of Split, Trogir and Dubrovnik.
- Enjoy a catamaran ride to Mljet National Park.
- Sample wines produced on the island of Korcula the Peljesac Peninsula.
SaveUS$ 74From US$ 1,479 8 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 6 seats left|
- Discover all the must-see cultural and historic sights on guided tours.
- See the spectacular mountains, the seaside and the terraced lakes.
- Explore historic towns and wander through their culturally rich narrow streets.
|Jul 28||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 23||Only 10 seats left|
- Enjoy two weeks of incredible sightseeing and exploring in this culturally rich region.
- Travel to the Adriatic coast and to the Dinaric Alps.
- Have informative city tours of several gems including Belgrade, Zagreb, Dubrovnik and more.
|Jul 19||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 9||Only 10 seats left|
- Explore Blue Cave, one of the most beautiful caves on the world.
- Travel to Komiza, the oldest town on the Croatian coast.
- Visit a fort in Hvar and learn more about this ancient Croatian city.
- Be enchanted by the beautiful Blue Lagoon.
- Explore Maslinica and visit the old fishermen's village of Stomorska.
- Feel free to snorklel around a wreck in Necujam.
- Visit Blue Lagoon beach, Krknjasi and Solta islands.
- Enjoy a day on the sea on one of the most beautiful beaches to snorkel and swim.
Join us for this full-day boat tour on a private speedboat. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Trogir/Trogir View Map
- Operator Adriatica Charter - Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- UNESCO World Heritage sites in Dubrovnik, Split and Trogir.
- Dubrovnik, 'Pearl of the Adriatic': medieval ramparts, Renaissance churches, Doge's Palace.
- Stunning coastal paths, valley trails, undiscovered lakes and waterfalls.
SaveUS$ 137From US$ 2,749 7 days View Tour
|Sep 8||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
- Dubrovnik - Walking tour of the Pearl of the Adriatic including the Rector's Palace and Maritime Museum.
- Split - Guided tour of Diocletian's Palace and the beautiful old town.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park - Discover the picturesque lakes and waterfalls on foot.
SavingUS$ 78From US$ 1,482 8 days View Tour
|Aug 3||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 21||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Croatia
Travelling to Croatia? Chat with a local travel specialist in Croatia who can help organize your trip.
Our travel experts are recommended by