- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 900 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Explore the famous spa town of Meran
- Enjoy the impressive views of the Dolomites
- Take a ride on a train to the Mendel Pass
- Discover enchanting mountain villages and idyllic stone houses in Trentino
Travel along the Waale, ancient water channels, in Meran. Reach Lake Kaltern, take a ride on a train to the Mendel Pass and explore the high, airy plains of Paganella. Visit Cavedago, which is known for its famous triple-arched bridge.
Discover mountain villages with winding, narrow streets and idyllic stone houses in Trentino. Reach your final destination, Lake Garda, which lies in the middle of high cliffs and is enclosed by olive orchards, cypresses and fig trees. Enjoy your cappuccino and gelato on the shore of the dark blue lake.
Enjoy your journey through turquoise lakes, enormous plateaus, deep river valleys and canyons. The rugged peaks of the Dolomites range will accompany you on your way.
Day 1: Meran
Day 2: Meran - Nals
Day 3: Nals - Kalterer Lake
Day 4: Kalterer Lake - Coredo
Day 5: Coredo - Molveno
Day 6: Molveno - Comano Terme
Day 7: Comano Terme - Riva del Garda
Day 8: Departure
- 7 overnight stays in select accommodation, breakfast included
- Luggage transfer
- Mendel Pass train ticket
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cable car ticket from Pradel to Molveno (only during the summer season, otherwise you will have to take a short walk)
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents
- GPS data is available
- Service hotline
- Any international flights to Trentino-South Tyrol and from Trento are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From Meran to Lake Garda tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Arrival / Parking / Departure Train journey to Meran Parking: A limited number of free hotel parking spaces or limited car parks near the hotels, approx. EUR 30 per week. Basement car park (a limited number of spaces) is approximately EUR 12 per day. The amount is payable on-site and no reservation is required The return journey from Riva to Rovereto (www.ttesercizio.it) by bus and then by train, from Bozen to Meran, takes approximately 3 hours Organised transfer from Riva to Meran available, cost EUR 58 per person (transfer Sat/Sun, Mon/Morning, Tuesday/afternoon). Booking in advance required, payable on-site. Note Any visitor’s taxes are not included in the tour price and are payable on site The bus fare from Lago Nembia to Comano, approximately EUR 5 per person, is not included