Looking for available travel experts
Top Trekking Tours in 2019/2020
Page 4 of 1110 Trekking Tours
Highlights15% off Today
SavingUS$ 174From US$ 1,199 US$ 1,025 7 days View Tour
|Feb 24||Only 5 seats left|
|Feb 27||Only 3 seats left|
- Trek through Chimtarga Pass at 4750m.
- Trek among wild and unspoiled mountains dotted with turquoise lakes.
- Visit Kulikalon, Alauddin and Big Alo lakes.
- Mount Kilimanjaro Machame Route.
- Climbing Mt.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart and soul of Bangkok with a backstreets bike tour.
- Even the transport on this trip is an adventure – travel like the locals on an overnight sleeper train, a real Intrepid experience and a great chance to interact with the Thai people.
- Get the heart pumping on a 3 day trek through scenic and enlightening northern hilltribe villages, and experience rural Thai life from a local's perspective with two nights in village homestays.
SaveUS$ 380From US$ 1,970 US$ 1,674 12 days View Tour
|Mar 9||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 7 seats left|
- A fantastic eight-day route, carefully designed to maximise time in remote wilderness.
- Extra day to aid acclimatisation.
- To stand on top of the largest freestanding mountain in the world - Kilimanjaro.
SaveUS$ 209From US$ 4,185 10 days View Tour
|Mar 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 2 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Conquer the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu..
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon..
- Meet the locals at a Lake Titicaca homestay..
SavingUS$ 135From US$ 2,564 21 days View Tour
|Mar 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 12||Only 4 seats left|
- It includes 2 nights accommodation.
- Meals during the climb.
- Camping equipments.
- Most challenging route on Kilimanjaro and also the most scenic route on the mountain.
- Best route for acclimatization.
- High success rate of reaching to Uhuru Peak.
- Machame offers the best route for acclimatization.
- Fantastic views of natural scenery and snow-capped peaks.
- Ascent to Uhuru Peak, the highest point on African continent.
- Enjoy a host of winter activities in magical surroundings.
- Stay in fantastic lodge accommodation.
- Experience an evening Northern Lights snowshoe .
SaveUS$ 105From US$ 2,095 8 days View Tour
|Mar 3||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 10||Only 5 seats left|
- Witnessing an Uluru sunset is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Spend two days exploring the sites of the MacDonnell Ranges, both East and West: Ormiston Gorge, Ellery Creek, Simpsons Gap and Rainbow Valley..
- Armed with a flexible itinerary and a knowledgeable local leader, this itinerary allows you to discover the Red Centre at your own pace..
SaveUS$ 47From US$ 940 5 days View Tour
|Mar 11||10+ seats left|
|Mar 18||10+ seats left|
- Getting to the top of highest mountain in Africa.
- Impressive views.
Highlights19% off Today
- Take in the glacial alpine scenery along the Huayhuash Circuit..
- Challenge yourself and conquer high-altitude mountain passes..
- Sleep in tents under the stars in the remote wilderness..
SavingUS$ 452From US$ 2,349 US$ 1,897 13 days View Tour
|Jun 1||10+ seats left|
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
- Discover the best sights of Lima, from the colonial architecture and excellent museums to the mysterious catacombs and their ornate displays of human bones.
- Venture into the Sacred Valley to discover the quaint old town of Ollantaytambo and tour the staggering Inca ruins.
- Be mesmerised by the mother of all Incan cities, the mysterious Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 310From US$ 3,026 14 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 7 seats left|
- Trek the original Inca Trail.
- Visit Wiñayhuayna archaeological site.
- Visit Machu Picchu after a night's rest in a hotel.
- Trek the classic Inca Trail or alternative Moonstone Trek.
- Morning tour of Machu Picchu when it's at its quietest.
- Jungle walks, canopy towers and boat rides to discover the Amazon Rainforest and its wildlife.
SaveUS$ 151From US$ 3,025 13 days View Tour
|Apr 8||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 29||Only 8 seats left|
- Mount Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Marangu Gate.
- Mandara Hut.
- Dreaming of Reaching the Roof of Africa.
- The Machame Route of Mt Kilimanjaro is probably the most scenic route.
- Stunning treks amongst the granite peaks of Torres del Paine National Park and the Fitzroy Massif.
- Visit Perito Moreno Glacier and watch huge icebergs calving from the glacier into Lake Argentino.
- Spend 4 nights inside Torres Del Paine National Park.
SaveUS$ 240From US$ 4,805 11 days View Tour
|Nov 25||Only 2 seats left|
|Jan 6||Only 8 seats left|
- The Northern Circuit route is our newest offering on Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 360 degrees of beautiful scenery all along the trail.
- Good route for acclimatization giving you the highest chance of summit success.
The Northern Circuit route is our newest offering on Mount Kilimanjaro. This special 9 day ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Moshi View Map
- Operator Enosa Expeditions
- Discover stunning mountains and steep peaks.
- Enjoy the best of natural beauty and wildlife.
- Visit Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas.
- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys.
- Transport is included.
- Staff salaries are included on the costs.
- Torres del Paine National Park, including a hike to the base of the Towers of Paine.
- Amazing glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park with an optional boat trip at the Moreno Glacier.
- The stunning granite peaks of Fitzroy Massif and Cerro Torre.
SaveUS$ 248From US$ 4,955 13 days View Tour
|Mar 4||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 28||Only 8 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results