Top Trekking Tours in 2018/2019
813 Trekking Tours
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route. Wild evergreen slopes and white peaks offer a spectacular backdrop
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level
From US$ 895 8 days View Tour
|May 20||10+ seats left|
|Jun 3||10+ seats left|
- Trek the famous Kokoda Track with a local cooperative that ensures local villages and communities benefit directly
- Follow in the footsteps of the Australian and allied soldiers who battled to defend Port Moresby from advancing Japanese forces in 1942. Hear incredible tales of courage and personal sacrifice from the local historian who accompanies you on the trek
- Meet friendly locals and stay in remote villages
From US$ 3,835 11 days View Tour
|Apr 15||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 24||Only 3 seats left|
- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu. Hike the Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or relax and take the train
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu. Take a guided tour and then wander around it at your own pace
- Explore Cuzco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city. The city has ancient foundations, an interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences, and endless things to do and see
From US$ 1,215 US$ 911 7 days View Tour
|Jan 27||Only 6 seats left|
|Jan 30||Only 10 seats left|
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers
From US$ 2,770 US$ 2,493 7 days View Tour
|Jan 27||Only 2 seats left|
|Feb 10||Only 7 seats left|
- The chance to get up close and personal with whale sharks in the Bay of Ghoubbet on a snorkelling adventure.
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Afar hut at Campement Touristique d’Asboley, perched on a hill with spectacular views.
- Watch sunrise from the shores of Lake Abbe, which featured in the original ‘Planet Of The Apes’ movie thanks to its famous chimneys, salt flats and hot springs..
From US$ 3,265 13 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 3 seats left|
- Take in the unspoilt landscapes of North Cyprus.
- Spectacular trekking in Bulgaria's mountain landscape
From US$ 1,191 8 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 6 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 6 seats left|
- Explore Madagascar's National Parks, mountains and incredible wildlife.
From US$ 2,951 14 days View Tour
|Aug 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 26||Only 8 seats left|
- World Famous Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 990 12 days View Tour
- Learn about the unique habit of the marine iguana.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Many come to Isla Santa Cruz just for the giant tortoises.
From US$ 1,940 US$ 1,552 8 days View Tour
|Jan 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Feb 11||Only 3 seats left|
- Discover Bermuda's unspoilt paradise on foot..
From US$ 2,466 8 days View Tour
|Jan 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Jan 31||Only 8 seats left|
- Low traffic route to Kilimanjaro
- Higher probability of making it to the summit
- One of the world's greatest treks; unrivalled high mountain scenery and breathtaking views of K2
From US$ 3,838 21 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 22||Only 2 seats left|
- Meet hardy locals and see unique wildlife in the Falkland islands
- Explore abandoned whaling stations and visit Shackleton’s grave
- Walk quietly amongst king penguins and watch them surf onto the beach
From US$ 11,399 22 days View Tour
|Oct 23||Only 5 seats left|
- Spot the black and white colobus monkeys
- Transport is included
- Staff salaries are included on the costs
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Arusha/Arusha
- Operator Dahlia Tours&Safaris
From US$ 2,900 13 days View Tour
- Climbing Kilimanjaro, the highest free standing mountain in the world.
- Magnificent views from various viewpoints.
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb
- Witness Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier
- Trek the Patagonian wilderness through Argentina and Chile
- Camp among the peaks of Chilean Patagonia
From US$ 4,775 US$ 3,820 15 days View Tour
|Feb 4||Only 10 seats left|
|Feb 11||Only 5 seats left|
- Most challenging route on Kilimanjaro and also the most scenic route on the mountain..
- High success rate of reaching to Uhuru Peak..
- Crossing the world's widest pass, the Thorong La Pass at 5416 meter.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt.
- Seeing the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Get acquainted with the beautiful churches and graceful boulevards of Quito, Ecuador's capital
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection. Explore the islands on this in-depth adventure, coming face-to-face with some of the most extraordinary wildlife on earth
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island, and kayak in beautiful Isabela Bay
From US$ 3,075 US$ 2,767 10 days View Tour
|Jan 27||Only 7 seats left|
|Feb 10||Only 3 seats left|
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results