10 Trips by Trek Nepal Int'l PVT.LTDThamel, Mandala Street , Kathmandu, Nepal
- Breathtaking views of mountains above 8000m.
- Colorful Tibetan villages and magnificent landscapes.
- Sherpa villages and Buddhist Monasteries from temperate to snow line regions.
- See spectacular views of the Annapurna Range.
- Wide Thorong La Pass..
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- Wonderful variety of landscapes and cultures.
- Crossing the highest elevation Thorang La pass (5,416m).
- • Witness a diverse mix of different cultures of Nepal..
- • Get to see a huge variety of wild animals, including different kinds of birds, deers..
- • Climbing to Kyanjin Ri’s viewpoint for a panorama of summits greater than 6,000m.
- • Immersion into Buddhist culture.
- Crossing the glacial Cho La pass at 5,330 m..
- Climbing the remote valley trail to Gokyo and its sacred glacial lakes..
- Short and fairly easy.
- Enables you enjoy breathtaking views of some of the highest Himalayan peaks.
- Ideal for families and less experienced trekkers.
- Crossing three of Nepal’s highest trekking passes - all over 5,300m.
- Soaking up the tranquility of Gokyo’s sacred lakes.
- Immersing in Buddhist culture and enjoying Sherpa hospitality.
- Ability to get up-close and personal with culture and nature.
- Outstanding high range Himalayan views.
- • Watching the first rays of sun reveal and light up Langtang Ranges Mountains.
- • Vantage points where there are the most incredible close-up mountain views.
- • Wilderness experience in a less explored area.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results