- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Mountain bike through rugged valleys and historic settlements along the turquoise sea of the Dalmatian coastline while imagining the glory of past civilizations that have left their marks on these emerging nations.
Forget those war-torn years as today's Bosnia and Herzegovina has returned to peace and is now inviting you to explore and witness its hidden treasures. With its breath-taking natural and cultural wealth, the country has emerged as one of the most popular destinations in the world. Croatia's Dalmatian seafront is second to none and attracts sun seekers from around the globe to enjoy its warm weather, balmy skies, and turquoise water.
Similarly, Montenegro's azure coast is lined with many stunning destinations: the heavenly Bay of Kotor, the vibrant and contemporary Budva Riviera, and quaint and serene Virpazar. Castles, fortress walls, and relaxing fishing villages tucked between orchards and the sea make for a very picturesque cycling expedition.
Note that this trip's total ascent is 6,467 m.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Mountain Bike US$ 240
- Any international flights to Trebinje and from Kotor are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountain Biking the Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 142 today.
- Save US$ 94+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountain Biking the Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 809 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 10 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mountain Biking the Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountain Biking the Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2