- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience the local culture of of Turkey's Black Sea region
- Visit Trabzon, where Mustafa Kemal Ataturk stayed twice, in 1924 and 1937
- Discover countless lakes, waterfalls and valleys
- Travel through the Ayder Highlands. Enjoy amazing scenery
This tour starts from Trabzon, a historic city on the Black Sea coast that is known for its Hagia Sophia Mosque and Church as well as the villa where Mustafa Kemal Atatürk stayed in 1924 and 1937. Then move on to Rize, known for the Ayder Highlands, where you will find countless waterfalls and rivers. We will then take you to Artvin, where you will take a trip to Borcka Karagol Lake and travel through the Macahel Valley.
This tour comes to an end in Rize from where we will drive you to Trabzon Airport on the last day. Please scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Trabzon arrival
Day 2: Trabzon
Day 3: Rize
Day 4: Artvin
Day 5: Artvin
Day 6: Artvin – Rize
Day 7: Rize – Trabzon Airport & departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast and 6 dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transfers
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the museums and natural parks mentioned on the itinerary
- International/ domestic flight tickets
- Activities (rafting, ziplining, ATV, etc)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.