- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-85 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-23835
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Experience the local culture of of Turkey's Black Sea region
- Visit Trabzon, where Mustafa Kemal Ataturk stayed twice, in 1924 and 1937
- Discover countless lakes, waterfalls and valleys
- Travel through the Ayder Highlands. Enjoy amazing scenery
This tour starts from Trabzon, a historic city on the Black Sea coast that is known for its Hagia Sophia Mosque and Church as well as the villa where Mustafa Kemal Atatürk stayed in 1924 and 1937. Then move on to Rize, known for the Ayder Highlands, where you will find countless waterfalls and rivers. We will then take you to Artvin, where you will take a trip to Borcka Karagol Lake.
This tour comes to an end in Rize from where we will drive you to Trabzon Airport on the last day. Please scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Trabzon arrival
Day 2: Trabzon
Day 3: Rize
Day 4: Artvin
Day 5: Artvin
Day 6: Artvin – Rize
Day 7: Rize – Trabzon Airport & departure
- 7 Breakfasts
- Pickup and drop-off transfers
- A professional, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the museums and natural parks mentioned on the itinerary
- International/ domestic flight tickets
- Activities (rafting, ziplining, ATV, etc)
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
- What is the best time to visit Turkey?
- How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.