- Walking tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the exciting cities of Toronto and Montreal with a local expert
- Marvel at Quebec City from a 4hour cruise along the St. Lawrence river
- Enjoy a flexible selfdriven trip with a roadbook packed with local recommendations
Embark on a 9-day self-driven adventure that starts from Toronto, and brings you to discover the highlights of Kingston, Montreal and Quebec along the way! You'll discover the wonders of each city, marvel at Niagara Falls, cruise along beautiful rivers, and so much more.
Day 1: Toronto, Canada
Day 2: Toronto, Canada
Day 3: Toronto, Canada
Day 4: Toronto - Kingston, Canada
Day 5: Kingston - Montreal, Canada
Day 6: Montreal, Canada
Day 7: Montreal - Quebec
Day 8: Quebec, Canada
Day 9: Quebec - Montreal, Canada
- 8N in shared rooms in budget hotels
- 3N in Toronto
- 1N in Kingston
- 2N in Montreal
- 2N in Quebec
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 9-day car rental standard type with 5 seats (Hyundai Elantra or similar)
- Trunk has space for 3 pieces of luggage. Car rental includes unlimited mileage (some exceptions apply), GPS, automatic transmission, air conditioning, collision and vehicle damage warranty
- Guides for certain activities
- Self-drive itinerary with all of the suggested stops and map
- Private guided tour of Toronto
- Cruise in Kingston
- Shared walking tour of Montreal
- St. Lawrence River cruise
- Taxes, support
- English-speaking phone assistance from our team 24/7
- Canadian and/or American federal, provincial and municipal taxes applied to the various services and accommodations
- Canadian hosting taxes
- A personalized roadbook with suggestions
- Guides, site entrances, and activities described in each day
- International and/or domestic flights
- Any entry fees not mentioned
- Fuel, parking fees and tolls for rental vehicles
- Meals and beverages (unless mentioned)
- Personal expenses and tips
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Drive: Toronto Discovery (Summer) 9D/8N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 September 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Self-Drive: Toronto Discovery (Summer) 9D/8N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Drive: Toronto Discovery (Summer) 9D/8N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
The rental of the vehicle includes basic insurance. Your credit card certainly covers some extra insurance.
For additional drivers and/or young driver for drivers aged 21 to 24, please book directly at counter.
At the rental car counter, the main driver will have to show a valid driver's license and a credit card in his name. Debit cards are not accepted.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols