- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover highlights of both Greenland and the Canadian Arctic on a polar expedition that focuses on remote natural landscapes, ancient Inuit cultures and unique wildlife sightings.
- See the colourful villages of Greenland’s western shores, framed by natural canals and jagged peaks, stopping in to learn about Inuit and Thule histories and shop for traditional crafts.
- Take to the water – and the skies – on a series of included Zodiac cruises and helicopter experiences, taking you to places otherwise inaccessible to large cruising ships.
- After full days of exploring the Arctic wilderness, retire to your ultramodern vessel, with comfortable staterooms, multiple dining, bar and lounge areas, and health and wellness facilities.
Heed the call of the wild, like legendary adventurers before you, and set sail on the waters of the Canadian High Arctic, encountering Inuit history and culture, dramatic landscapes and unique wildlife. From Toronto, fly to the western shores of Greenland and begin your Arctic exploration on board a state-of-the-art expedition vessel. Cross the Davis Strait to remote landing sites on Baffin Island, scouring the skies for migrating birds and the waters for whale pods. Your journey will take you high to the Northwest Passage, sailing through immense fjords, past calving glaciers and to some of the world’s most remote shores. True wilderness has never been closer as you spend 17 days experiencing the best of the Arctic, with an expert expedition crew dedicated to creating an unforgettable journey.
Kangerlussuaq – Embarkation Day
Canadian High Arctic
Resolute – Disembarkation Day – Toronto
- Expedition Cruise Ship 14 nights, hotel 2 nights
- Ship , Zodiac , Plane
- Any international flights to/from Toronto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northwest Passage: In the Footsteps of Franklin tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northwest Passage: In the Footsteps of Franklin tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northwest Passage: In the Footsteps of Franklin tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northwest Passage: In the Footsteps of Franklin tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.