- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Toronto
- 360 Tower with TILT experience, Chicago
- Night illumination tour, Washington, DC
- Voyage to the Falls boat tour, Niagara Falls
Make your travel goals come alive as we city-hop along the East Coast on this USA and Canada road trip. From the land of the maple leaf to the The Big Apple - including a trip to Washington, DC - you can expect good food, awesome sights and epic cities (thank us later).
Day 1 : Toronto, Ontario
Day 2 : Toronto
Day 3 : Toronto to Detroit, Michigan (via Niagara Falls)
Day 4 : Detroit to Chicago, Illinois
Day 5 : Chicago
Day 6 : Chicago to Cleveland, Ohio
Day 7 : Cleveland to Washington D.C.
Day 8 : Washington D.C.
Day 9 : Washington, D.C. to New York City (via Philidelphia)
- 6 nights in hostels
- 2 nights in hotel upgrades
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Bike hire: $35 USD
Chicago city architecture cruise: $40 USD
Heli-tour over Chicago: $125
Gangster tour: $45
Bike or segway tour of Washington, DC: Between $40-$64 USD
Entry to One Liberty Observation Deck: $16 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Toronto and from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Maples and Monuments tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Maples and Monuments tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Maples and Monuments tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Maples and Monuments tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.