- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Niagara Falls: Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production rosé sparkling wine, followed by a tour and tasting of wines from St. David's Bench Vineyard, accompanied by handmade local ice cream and local fruit.
- Ottawa: Enjoy an exclusive meeting with a retired Mountie, a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building and learn about its history. Gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you've made it to eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of Niagara Falls, you'll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you'll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent décor and prime locations.
Day 1: Welcome to Toronto.
Day 2: Niagara Falls Up Close and Toronto Sightseeing.
Day 3: Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa.
Day 4: All About Ottawa.
Day 5: The Old Walled City of Quebec.
Day 6: Quintessential Quebec.
Day 7: Historic Montreal.
Day 8: Depart Montreal.
- Toronto: At 18:00, join your Travelling Concierge and fellow travellers for a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Ottawa: Indulge at Play, Food & Wine – a modern culinary experience that will delight your taste buds with its fresh food using local, sustainable and seasonal products sourced by farmers and foragers.
- Quebec: In the evening, you'll savour a spectacular Dinner with wine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew.
- Quebec City: Enjoy a tasting lunch picnic with cheese, bread and fruits - all produced right on the island.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard restroom.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Niagara-on-the-Lake: Visit Chateau des Charmes, where you are welcomed with a limited production rosé sparkling wine, followed by a guided tour of the vineyard, which was founded a fifth-generation French winegrower. Enjoy a private wine tasting, including ice wine, a rare local specialty.
- Ottawa: Experience Ottawa Your Way this afternoon, with your choice of craft beer tasting in Byward Market or a guided tour of the Canadian Museum of History.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Montreal: Enjoy delicious food and wine at Gibbys, a charming restaurant housed in a 200-year-old building in Old Montreal.
- Any international flights to Toronto and from Montreal are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indulgence in Eastern Canada tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Indulgence in Eastern Canada tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Indulgence in Eastern Canada tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indulgence in Eastern Canada tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.