- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Montreal Embark on a tour of the city with a Local Specialist
- Niagara Falls Witness the majestic American and Canadian sides of the falls aboard a cruise
- Ottawa Enjoy a sightseeing tour of some of the city's most famous sights
- Prince Edward County Visit Campbell's Orchard in Prince Edward County for a farm tour and a cider tasting.
Contemporary design, UNESCO World Heritage Listed cities, romantic canals, thundering waterfalls and a city utterly obsessed with all things hockey await you on this 8 day exploration of Eastern Canada. Fall head over heels for multicultural Toronto, let the European elegance of Quebec City work its charm on you, visit Canada's dynamic and eclectic capital city of Ottawa, and indulge your cultural curiosities in Montreal.
Day 1: Arrive Toronto (2 Nights)
Day 2: Niagara Falls Excursion
Day 3: Toronto Kingston Ottawa (2 Nights)
Day 4: Ottawa Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 5: Ottawa Quebec City (2 Nights)
Day 6: Quebec City Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Quebec City Montreal
Day 8: Depart Toronto
- 1 Breakfast
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Toronto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Essence of Eastern Canada tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essence of Eastern Canada tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essence of Eastern Canada tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essence of Eastern Canada tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.