- duration 9 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 8-95 yrs
- max group size 2
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-38880
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Toronto, Canada
- Choose to visit famous attractions such as; CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum & Ripley’s Aquarium
- Bask in the Gothic-style architecture of the Parliament Building in the Canadian Capital of Ottawa
- Stroll along the cobblestone streets and fall in love with the European charm of Quebec City
- Explore the quaint cafes and magnificent European architecture in Montreal
- Discover the 19th-century architecture of Kingston, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience the thundering roar of Niagara Falls with an optional boat or helicopter tour
- Show more
This 09-day tour will guide you through the most extraordinary cities of Eastern Canada. Begin your journey in the growing cosmopolitan of Toronto. Discover the fascinating diversity, diverse culinary options, and bustling attractions in Canada’s most populous city. Uncover famous landmarks such as the world-renown CN Tower, Toronto Islands, and Distillery District. Continue your route along Lake Ontario, one of the 5 Great North American Lakes, as you drive towards the capital city of Ottawa. Make sure you watch the Changing of the Guard Ceremony in front of the Parliament Building and visit the Canadian Museum of Nature. Continue your journey along the St. Lawrence River to discover the European-inspired architecture, charming cobbled streets, and elegant French cuisine of Quebec City. After a day at leisure, you will travel to Montreal, the second-largest French-speaking city in the world after Paris. This vibrant city is known for its historic cathedrals, breathtaking Basilicas, and quaint cafes. Next, you will travel to Canada's oldest city of Kingston, a UNESCO World Heritage Site recognized for its 19th-century fortifications. Make your way to Niagara Falls, where you may book a magnificent boat or helicopter ride. Discover the charming village of Niagara on the Lake before you drive back to Toronto and prepare for your final flight home.
Day 1: - Toronto Arrival
Day 2: Toronto
Day 3: Toronto - Ottawa
Day 4: Ottawa - Quebec City
Day 5: Quebec City
Day 6: Quebec City - Montreal
Day 7: Mon Treal - 1000 Islands - Kingston
Day 8: Kingston - Niagara Falls
Day 9: Niagara Falls - Toronto -
- 08 Night’s accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotel or similar
- One driver (must be at least 25 years old)
- Compact category rental car for 09 days including: Chevrolet Spark or Hyundai Accent or similar
- Unlimited mileages
- Mandatory insurances
- Rental Car pick and drop off at Toronto airport
- All applicable local taxes
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Save US$ 79 today.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern Canada Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 December 2023, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eastern Canada Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Canada Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.