- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the stars without light pollution, forests further than your eyes can see
- Witness 15m vertical tidal changes and walk on the ocean floor amongst flower pot rocks
- Sleep in yurts, Aframes, Quebec hippie & festival hostels, a jail and more
- Camp in Algonquin park, explore Halifax city and raft in the Ottawa river
Explore Algonquin Park, the Bay of Fundy, and Cote Nord. Wander the streets of Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec City, Halifax and lots more!
Key things to know about our trips:
Spectacular Canadian road trips filled with our favorite destinations.
Ample time in each place – enjoy 2-3 nights in most locations.
All the essentials are set up for you, but you have the flexibility to do what you enjoy.
Genuine, awesome experiences are what we care about. We don't sell or waste your time.
Canadian-style accommodation including rustic lodges and hostels.
Access to many of our amazing national and provincial parks.
Comfortable travel – a vehicle that you can stretch out in.
Adventure activities – including rafting, zip-lining, rock climbing / via ferrata. We only recommend the great ones.
Designed by Canadians that have experienced all this and more first hand.
Day 1: Algonquin Park, Ontario
Day 2: Algonquin Park, Ontario
Day 3: Ottawa, Ontario & Rafting the mighty Ottawa river
Day 4: Ottawa, Ontario
Day 5: Quebec City, Quebec
Day 6: Quebec City, Quebec
Day 7: Tadoussac, Quebec
Day 8: Tadoussac, Quebec
Day 9: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 10: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 11: Bay of Fundy (Fredericton, Alma, St Martins)
Day 12: Halifax and around, Nova Scotia
Day 13: Halifax and around, Nova Scotia
Day 14: Halifax and around, Nova Scotia
Day 15: Say goodbye
- Trip leader / driver-guide
- Pre-reserved accommodations, with an option to prepay as an add-on option.
- Day-trips in many locations to national parks, natural wonders, huge waterfalls
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Breakfasts included at some/most accommodations
- Ferry and highway tolls between Nova Scotia and PEI (not Tadoussac)
- Local Fees
- Accommodation costs. Can be added on to tour price if you wish to prepay.
- Add-on activities (e.g. Rafting, Via Ferrata) can be prepaid when signing up before trip departure. For some, you can pay on arrival.
- Local Entrance Fees: Each passenger is required to pay a stipend to cover entrance fees (to national parks and such that we visit during day trips and along the route (add-on option for booking here)
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAge: 18-39 only.