- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Set sail on the Northwest Passage bound for some of the most remote reaches of the Arctic, including Axel Heiberg and Ellesmere islands, with no two expedition itineraries the same.
- Take advantage of your vessel’s twinengine helicopter fleet with opportunities to see the rugged Arctic land and seascapes from above, and the potential to land in areas otherwise inaccessible.
- Gaze out of your ultramodern stateroom as you cruise by mammoth floating icebergs, ancient glaciers, granite mountains and fields of tundra. This is the Arctic’s icy wilderness on full show.
- Join an expert expedition crew on board with a comprehensive lecture program, and venture on Zodiac cruises and immersive shore landings in search of polar bears, musk oxen and narwhals.
Join an expert expedition crew as you traverse Canada’s Northwest Passage on a 12-day Arctic expedition. Scour the Arctic waters for narwhals, and spot polar bears, musk oxen and caribou among the icy tundra, floating icebergs and granite mountains of Canada’s northernmost inlets. Have the chance to embark on included helicopter experiences to areas once too remote to explore, and let your crew take you past tiny Inuit communities and historical sites. With a flexible itinerary to account for weather and ice conditions and a fully equipped vessel with fitness centre, spa, ocean view sauna and range of cabin options, take a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to an incredibly remote and stunningly serene section of the world.
Resolute – Embarkation Day
Canadian High Arctic
Resolute – Disembarkation Day – Toronto
- Expedition Voyage, comfortable hotel
- Ship , Zodiac , Plane
- Any international flights to/from Toronto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canadian Remote Arctic: Northwest Passage to Ellesmere & Axel Heiberg Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canadian Remote Arctic: Northwest Passage to Ellesmere & Axel Heiberg Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canadian Remote Arctic: Northwest Passage to Ellesmere & Axel Heiberg Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canadian Remote Arctic: Northwest Passage to Ellesmere & Axel Heiberg Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.